Almost 4 years later and they found it.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
So, as everyone here probably knows that my fz6 was stolen a few years ago. Well I got a call from the police yesterday and they found it wrecked down in little Rock which is about an hour away. Idk thencondition. I would love to see how much it was, buy it, and fix it back up. Sadly, they didn't catch anyone. Karma is a punk though. K one day.

Serzedo

Reaction score
www.mototurismoadois.pt.vu
That sucks...

But wasn't it your motorcycle? Wasn't it robbed from you? Why would you need to buy it? It's your motorcycle, you only need to claim it and fix it (at least around here is how it works).

Too bad the thief didn't die on the crash... and probably will continue to rob and cause more crashes!

"V"

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks...

But wasn't it your motorcycle? Wasn't it robbed from you? Why would you need to buy it? It's your motorcycle, you only need to claim it and fix it (at least around here is how it works).

Too bad the thief didn't die on the crash... and probably will continue to rob and cause more crashes!

"V"

May be the insurance paid him check, so he has to buy it back from the police I guess.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks...

"V"

The insurance paid me like 2 months after it went missing. So yes I would have to shoot the insurance company an offer.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
The insurance paid me like 2 months after it went missing. So yes I would have to shoot the insurance company an offer.

Please let us know how much they charge you and any changes in premium.
Is that better, if your friend/family buys it and transfers it for you vs you asking the insurance company.
Out of curiosity, what do you ride now? and which year model is the one which is stolen.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Please let us know how much they charge you and any changes in premium.
Is that better, if your friend/family buys it and transfers it for you vs you asking the insurance company.
Out of curiosity, what do you ride now? and which year model is the one which is stolen.

It has been paid of as stolen for years. I have to use another insurance for my fz09.

My bike was a 2008 with 10k miles, dynojet pc3 tuned on laptop and two brothers exhaust.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I told you guys it has been paid off for 4 years. If I buy it j want to fix it.

but on the other hand, if it is so cheap, either you can make some money out of it, or you could be helping us getting some parts for very cheap.

If I were in that area, at max a 300 mile range, I would've personally visited you, find the bike, talk to your insurance and get it back on the road.
But that's too much for me now.

"If u have full coverage insurance with theft and the bike is not able to be returned in operable condition then the bike be can considered total and the insurance company will pay u for a new one.. if u can still get the stuff off your stolen/ recovered bike I would get that stuff then call ur insurance company if u have the above coverage.. then u have ur mods and desired parts plus money for a new bike"

read this somewhere online.

Last edited:

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
The bigger question is how the heck they were riding undetected in your same area for years!

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
The bigger question is how the heck they were riding undetected in your same area for years!

I asked this question to myself, but you can't go inside every garage or god know where he hid the bike, not open on the road for sure.
But, I would like to hear the story from the original owner, if he take a visit and upload the pics before the old insurance quotes the price.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
It was actually found about 65 miles down the road. I was the only one proactively looking for it. I put out flyers with a reward....