Alloy Vince's or SS Scorpions??

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Grrr... I know, I know...I hate to be "that guy" and ask another exhaust question... Anybody actually heard (in person) the Leo Vinces Vs. The SS Scorpions. Which is louder? Which is whinier? Which looks better?? Which do you like best? I would like to order 2nite but the price for the alloy Leo's and the ss Scorpions are so close on Indysuperbike.com that I can't decide.... a little help here pleez.

Keits

Last edited:

phxtravis

Reaction score
Visit site
I am partial....I'd say Leo's, I had them once and sold them(bike sat for 1.5 years) then when I started riding again I got another set of Leo's. They have a nice tone, kinda a mix between deep and high. Also if you find them to loud y ou can use the baffles, or you could mod the baffles to make it louder then without the baffles. Plus with Aluminum you save weight which has to equal to atleast 10hp :D

DocFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know to much about the Leo's but I love my Scorp's. Been running them for about 3 months and they are sounding better and better as they burn in. They have a good replacement warranty too.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the sound of the scorps, but the Leo's look better imo. Have not heard the Leo's in person, but I bet they sound sweet.

Good luck in your choice.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the scorpions i cant imagine a better sounding exhaust. if u want i can record what they sound like and send u an mp3 file....

more accurate than thos youtube vids

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
I like the leo vince's more personally!! Bare in mind I have not heard either of them this is on looks alone.

Last edited:

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i can tell you right now that the leos in titanium are sick. i hate some and they were loud, not whiny and deep. the scorpions sound just as good but they dont set it off like the leos. LEO's all the way.

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
I should have foreseen this. The Scorps seem to be more popular and therefor are tried and true. But at the same time it seems like evryone has them and my desire to take the "less traveled" road with the Leo's is strong. Hopefully someone has heard both...*sigh*

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
LEO's all the way!!! I love mine, can't get much better then them. They have the really nice finished look, and the sound is great! You can make it deeper if you really wanted to by taking out the cats. They are also not to bad to install, the only part you have to worry about is not loosing screws lol. You cant go wrong with leos. By the way, i have heard both in person. They sound simmilar, but it depends if the person took out the cats or modded them like that in any way.

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
well before i got my set of scorpions i did some research, and watch a bunch of videos on the net. I personally like the scorpions more they look fatter and also the sound is very deep and throaty.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive just put the Leo carbon on mine, no cat, with db killers, great sound, loud but a deep loud. Looks fantastic (has the cones on the end) an runs great with no other mods.

Have the local kids putting their hands over there ears evry time i pass.

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Ive just put the Leo carbon on mine, no cat, with db killers, great sound, loud but a deep loud. Looks fantastic (has the cones on the end) an runs great with no other mods.

Have the local kids putting their hands over there ears evry time i pass.
Just put on the Alloy LV's on (sans baffles). The bike is running rougher now with some popping when engine braking. I love the sound of the LV's but think I will need to get the PCIII soon to smooth it out

Last edited:

dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
We went for the leo vinces and were well happy

missus wont let me take the baffles out as SHE says its too LOUD

but even with the baffles in its addictive to wind her on for the sound

You either buy the cans with or without the cones, cones are a fairly new design

bikes33330043.jpg

Last edited: