Akrapovic Exhaust Install

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video.
That's exactly what i am talking about.
But did you try to cut them first as an easy method, or just drilling some holes in the buffles won't be enough like this :

$(KGrHqFHJBME8e7!7tz2BPOnbtJRjw~~60_35.JPG

CroFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video.
That's exactly what i am talking about.
But did you try to cut them first as an easy method, or just drilling some holes in the buffles won't be enough like this :

you are welcome :)
video clip is not mine.

by drilling holes you will ruin your exhaust sound completely,
best solution is to make new larger db-killers or leave it like it is.

btw.
you did install venturi cone.
it reduces noise for 0.5 dB, maybe it is enough

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I drive around with Akra's for almost a year now. I Bought them from Philippe1985 (thanks again, great exhaust)

Mostly I drive around without the DB-killers. But when my girlfriend is riding with me (pillion) the sound is too loud, and the use of earplugs is not an option because then I can't hear what's she is saying.

Question: Can I install and remove the DB-killers without having to disconnect the battery for a reset of the computer? I have the hourglass installed for stock airflow.

The reason I ask is because when going from DB-killer to DB-killer-less, I can sometimes hear the exhaust making "popping" sounds when slowing down on the engine.

CroFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I drive around with Akra's for almost a year now. I Bought them from Philippe1985 (thanks again, great exhaust)

Mostly I drive around without the DB-killers. But when my girlfriend is riding with me (pillion) the sound is too loud, and the use of earplugs is not an option because then I can't hear what's she is saying.

Question: Can I install and remove the DB-killers without having to disconnect the battery for a reset of the computer? I have the hourglass installed for stock airflow.

The reason I ask is because when going from DB-killer to DB-killer-less, I can sometimes hear the exhaust making "popping" sounds when slowing down on the engine.

you can install and remove db-killers without restarting computer.

don't worry about the sound