Aditional brake lights for Yamaha topcase

ervar

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

I have bought the original topcase from yamaha for my FZ6. I think it covers a lot of the brake light. Does any of you know if there is a kit awailable for this topcase with aditionl brake lights, like the kit you can buy for the Givi topcase?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
dunno if your asking about lights for the case or just lights on the bike. as for the case, i'm not sure.. as for just the bike, Hyperlites Flashing led motorcycle brake lights, runing lights, and turn signals, Standard Dual Function i used a set of the 8led brake lights. they are really bright and very simple to install.. unfortunetly i dont have a picture for you, but im sure others will have some shots.. good luck :thumbup:

+1 on the Hyper lights, excellent visability, very low current draw and pretty simple to install. I have them on all my bikes....

Last edited:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a load of LED clusters and filled up the area behind the red clear plastic for mine. It cost me a few quid instead of £25-£30 and is much brighter. I'll post up details after the hols when I get around to taking pictures.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
+1 on adding some Hyper lights. I have em on my plate and love em! Super simple to wire in and very bright! Can't go wrong.

DSCF1772.jpg

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the idea for Hyperlights from Boneman (tip o' the cap, Dave, and thanks for the info way back when)!

I also installed a Back Off brake light modulator when I installed the Hyperlights. I've had many people, both riders and drivers, tell me it's a very effective setup at catching their attention.

Here's a short video I shot of my setup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Jfu7gNYak]YouTube - Hyper Lites in action with Back Off XP module[/ame]