Accessories for sale

Fleksta

Reaction score
Visit site
Returned the bike to stock for a sale; have a few things I wanted to offer here before listing on ebay. All parts are off my 2008 FZ6.

Corbin Gunfighter seat: Black on Black leather with carbon fiber look. SOLD

Laser X-Treme Quad exhaust: SOLD

Throttlemeister Throttle Lock set: SOLD

PM with any questions or for more pictures; payment must be made through PayPal unless you are picking up.

Last edited:

dnellans

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah - silly me missing that when looking... I'll take 'em! PM'ing you for paypal info so I can fire it off.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I just have to say, WOW, what a piss-poor Y-pipe design on those quads. Who in their right mind puts a sharp right-angle in an exhaust pipe?

I've always loved the quads. Too bad I'm broke.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I just have to say, WOW, what a piss-poor Y-pipe design on those quads. Who in their right mind puts a sharp right-angle in an exhaust pipe?

I was thinking the same thing!! They could have just as easily made something that flows a lot better. They still look awesome on the bike. Did you notice if you had a lot more exhaust coming out of one side or the other?

Fleksta

Reaction score
Visit site
dibs on the exhaust! :cheer: pm sent

Exhaust is pending sale to visions

Does the Corbin fit on an 06? It looks similar in design...

I believe it does with slight modification; but you might want to dig up a thread to confirm before buying.

I was thinking the same thing!! They could have just as easily made something that flows a lot better. They still look awesome on the bike. Did you notice if you had a lot more exhaust coming out of one side or the other?

Nope, seemed to flow pretty even to me. I think they are the best looking exhaust option for these bikes.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site

Im sure they did that for a reason flow wise, i cant imagine that they would make everyhing else so smooth just to say f it at the last bend. It probably has to do.with the fact that the other pipe is alot shorter, i know looking at it doesn't make any sense but they make a highly engineered product so like i said im sure there is a method to their madness

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk