About to hit the 20,000 mark

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i got this bike mid june with about 10,800 miles on it and since then rode the heck out of it, it was a little rough going at first since the previous owner didnt know what he was doing when he put it back together and thought it was a lost cause(the bike rearended a jacked up truck and destroyed the fairing, previous owner went streetfighter and repainted) but i got the bugs worked out and couldnt be happier. I didnt even realize i was this close to hitting 20k (19210 to be exact) until about a week ago when i switched off the trip odo, i normally always keep it on the trip since i use that for my fuel guage, but the way ive been going i think ill hit 20k either next week or the week after, and hope for many more.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost 10,000 miles in 4 months? Yea, I'd say you ride the piss out of that thing! :eek:

Do you commute with it 50 miles each way or something? I wish I had time to joy ride that many miles.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost 10,000 miles in 4 months? Yea, I'd say you ride the piss out of that thing! :eek:

Do you commute with it 50 miles each way or something? I wish I had time to joy ride that many miles.

Ya ive rode it almost every day since ive had it and my commute is 50 miles a day plus i normally go a few places after work and just about every weekend ive been putting about 100-300 miles on it just riding for fun. I think since ive gotten it ive only drove my truck about 5 times lol

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya ive rode it almost every day since ive had it and my commute is 50 miles a day plus i normally go a few places after work and just about every weekend ive been putting about 100-300 miles on it just riding for fun. I think since ive gotten it ive only drove my truck about 5 times lol

Do you ride in the rain? Not sure how North GA fared this summer but VA got rain almost 50% of the days this season!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
For the 1st 2 months i had it as long as it wasnt raining when it was time for me to leave the House i would ride, wich it hardly has rained at all since i.got the.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I just hit it as i pulled in my driveway! Well after making a loop around the block just so i could hit it lol. I was on my way back from bike night wich was awsome by the way with a very diverse group of bikes with everything you could imagen, harleys, metric cruisers, v-stroms, bmws, fjrs, klrs, and a kick arse zx14... not to mention a fjr doughnut then spill...lol he said he ment to do it....but you know how that goes...anyways im rambling but yeah i hit.20k from 10k in only 4 months

BlueMoON

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup:Congratulations! You know that calls for some celebration and nothing better than a ride to the mountains... :Flash: