A question for the Aussie guys

MitsuFootDr

Reaction score
Visit site
So far, all good suggestions. Looks like it's going to be perfect weather for this weekend. My group seemed to like the blues bar idea, so thanks to the person that suggested that.

MitsuFootDr

Reaction score
Visit site
Any food shown on Man V Food
Fried chicken
Grits (WTF ARE those?......)
Hot dog
Date with Mark Wahlberg :drool:
Not sure about the baseball or football - I know I wouldn't want to see that - really not our thing in Aus but she would probably LOVE to see the shops - even just to look around at things that are different to here
Show her beautiful scenery in a 68/69 Chevelle :)

Certainly doing hot dogs. When we go to Navy Pier I'll get her a chili dog. A tour of the miracle mile with all the high end shops is a great suggestion. I think we'll do that one. I do have a sweet spot for american muscle. Don't know where I would find a Chevelle at. There were plenty of them 2 weekends ago when I went to the Mecum auto action here in Indianapolis.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Certainly doing hot dogs. When we go to Navy Pier I'll get her a chili dog. A tour of the miracle mile with all the high end shops is a great suggestion. I think we'll do that one. I do have a sweet spot for american muscle. Don't know where I would find a Chevelle at. There were plenty of them 2 weekends ago when I went to the Mecum auto action here in Indianapolis.

I DREAM of going to Mecum auctions :)