The girl that turns her nose up at Harleys

ACME_Rocket

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a little story from a ride yesterday and sorry I do not have pictures. This is the first time this has happened to me and was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I got together with a group of guys I know from the corner Bar for a ride. Of course they all have custom Harleys and are ragging on me for riding my FZ6. We are stopped at a beach front park taking in the scenery and discussing where to stop next for dinner. One of us brings up that Teresa is bartending at a bar we seldom go to and everyone agrees they have to go see her. Ok Teresa is a hot athletic type that almost beat use all at darts the last time she stopped into are corner Bar. We get their just before Teresa starts her shift so all are bikes are out front when she walks in. Fast forward to after we are done eating and just bull ****ting with her. Of cores all the guy are hitting on her. Then it happens she asks how is riding the sport bike and I answer with a simple that’s me. Then the best question can I take a look.:rockon:
We walk out to the bikes as every ones moth drop to the floor.:Flip:

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
It takes all kinds. I've ridden both and can see the appeal of both. Some people can't, unfortunately. Too bad for them.