A Cracking Easter

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well summers arrived early this year, we've had great weather for the last 2 weeks here in Holland :thumbup: well this last weekend my family and I went camping. As we had several things already planned we decided to go locally (about 20 minutes away). I had a great time with my family mainly walking and cycling but luckily I also managed to slip off for an hour or two to go for a ride:

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

I know I've posted pics with flowers before, just call it my sensitive side :BLAA: but the flowers are out extra early this year so I thought I'd share them with you.

IMG_5877.JPG

The last one was taken from the dunes on one of the walks we did, but bikes were not allowed ;)

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've not been to Holland, but in a Scandinavian town called Solvang, east of Lompoc CA USA, they grow a lot of tulips for seed; brought me back... :thumbup:
Now I'm hungry for Pannekokken... (sp?)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brilliant colors! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Oh you mean the red :BLAA:.

I've not been to Holland, but in a Scandinavian town called Solvang, east of Lompoc CA USA, they grow a lot of tulips for seed; brought me back... :thumbup:
Now I'm hungry for Pannekokken... (sp?)

Its Pannenkoeken, but pre 1995 it was pannekoeken :confused:, yeah the Dutch do great pancakes :thumbup:

Last edited:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't get me wrong Cloggy, beautiful pics, and a great way to spend your weekend...

but did you ever get the urge to do a bit of offroading?:rockon:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't get me wrong Cloggy, beautiful pics, and a great way to spend your weekend...

but did you ever get the urge to do a bit of offroading?:rockon:

When seeing all the tourists walking through the middle of the fields to get the best photo's I did get the urge to do the same with the bike, but only for a moment ;)

Beautiful! I wish our spring/summer came early here this year......we're still getting dabs of winter.

Awesome photo's Cloggy.

Good news that the weather has been great for you.

:rockon:

Yeah we've been lucky this year, I remember when family came over for easter last year we had to avoid the hailstones :eek:, hope it picks up for you guys soon :thumbup: