Lefty is still alive!

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey BB,
Great to hear from you after so long. That sounds like a plan, it'll probably be later this summer before I can sneak away but we'll do it 'fer sure! :rockon:

Motojoe,
So far with just over 1000 miles I love the FJ. I'll be taking it on a 1000+ mile trip over a few days here in a week or so after which I'll have a better long term opinion I can share with you.
It handles great, very nice power delivery, the seating position and instrument information is perfect and the gas mileage is decent for the engine and weight.
I'm very happy with my choice. :thumbup:

Last edited:

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Glad to hear that you're still around and have retired for the good life! I look forward to that someday if it ever happens....

I sadly haven't ridden my 2004 FZ6 once this year yet. I took it out of the garage and ran it, but haven't been out riding. Life happens. Rode less than 500 miles last year. :(

But, I still have the bike and I should be able to get out more this year. I now have a commute that takes just under an hour, so maybe I'll start riding to work sometimes. With my previous four mile commute, it took longer to gear up, than to ride to work.

I have a set of FZ1 bars sitting here that I need to install someday. I haven't even ridden it enough with the Ohlins rear shock to make any adjustments, but it feels nicer than the stock shock, just with the default settings.

My FZ6 website isn't even active anymore as my friend who was hosting the server shut that domain down.