A close one...

Reaction score
Visit site
;)I had to make a supply run this morning. I was sitting at a red light and looked in my rear view to see a cager pulling up behind me. She was paying attention to her mirror, looking at the Patrol car behind her and I had to pull out into the intersection to avoid being rearended by her. The light changed and the cop lit 'em up. I thought GREAT, I'm getting pulled over for running the light. But he passed me and got her! He still had her pulled over after my errand was finished and waved as I beeped while riding by. Always keep watching, even when at a light. I do, and it paid off today! GRUMPY

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you were both very alert, and very lucky, first to be looking in your mirror, and secondly to have the presence of mind to do something quickly.

Could of been nasty, there is a video somewhere on this site, where a whole bunch of guys on bike's get rear ended by a drunk, and it's awful to see.

Bet your heart was racing!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I always stop with the front aimed at my escape route and watch the mirrors. Well done!!

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you were both very alert, and very lucky, first to be looking in your mirror, and secondly to have the presence of mind to do something quickly.

Could of been nasty, there is a video somewhere on this site, where a whole bunch of guys on bike's get rear ended by a drunk, and it's awful to see.

Bet your heart was racing!

She wasn't, I was. I always try to be VERY defensive while riding. An ounce of prevention and all that....GRUMPY