975 Miles of Curves in 2 Days w/ Pics

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great trip Nate. Did the dirty hippies try to nab your flip-flops? Bastards!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great trip Nate. Did the dirty hippies try to nab your flip-flops? Bastards!

:rof::rof::rof;

Awesome trip Nate I've been wanting to do a camping trip locally and now I have to after see these great shots.

Thank you for taking the time to post these and give us a great report! :rockon:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome ride report!:thumbup: I'm going to bookmark your map and try the same (or very close to it) ride this summer. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

There are better routes! I was just trying to cover a lot of miles in a short time while still having fun.

Nice route, Nate. I WILL get back up there this year. It's the best riding around.

Great! When? You're always welcome to stay at my place...even if I can't ride with you....we have much more room now.

Thank you so much for sharing!!! Have you been down PCH from San Fran to Morro Bay? My wife has a wife that lives in Morro Bay and I've driving from there to San Fran in a car. Really nice ride.

Yup...pretty nice but the roads are not as great as up north...still very good though.

Nate...
Great trip report....

check out my adventure through Jedediah Smith campground
Pacific Coast -- Seattle to San Diego: Klamath California Day 13:

stay safe...

Mike

Nice! :thumbup: I didn't see Stout Growth Grove...no time on this trip. Next time for sure.

hahahahha....no! That would have been trouble! :Flip:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
DefyInertia,

Really cool trip and pics. Nice ocean! Thank you very much.
Just one question....How often do you wash your white sidi?:D:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW. Nice shots. I love a short camping trip on the bike, and that looked primo:thumbup:. Your scenery is drastically different from what we see here, and it looks like a truly beautiful place to ride:cheer:. Thanks very much for sharing.

I'm already planning a trip now....lol...touring bug just bit me:D

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you already head back up (i jumped from pg 1 to 3)? I'll be in Thousand Oaks this evening (near 101) if you're still around.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
DefyInertia,

Really cool trip and pics. Nice ocean! Thank you very much.
Just one question....How often do you wash your white sidi?:D:D

They are pretty new...so they are still very WHITE. The black ones were NOT on sale! :Flip:

we might be in the area during the first week of July.............. tbc....................... :cheer:

Who is we? You and John?

What do you mean by "first week of July"?

I'm leaviing SF on the bike Wednesday June 30th and returning the 5th or 6th. Riding to Porland the long way (three days), staying with my friend (same one from this thread), and then riding back (2 days). I have a friend who is riding from WI to my house, and then joining me for the trip to Portland, before heading to ID/UT/CO/etc. so these plans can't be adjusted at this point.

Did you already head back up (i jumped from pg 1 to 3)? I'll be in Thousand Oaks this evening (near 101) if you're still around.

Are you talking to me? I don't know where Thousand Oaks is. I'm going camping with my wife in Humbolt this weekend.