2012 Mileage Figures Anyone?

I'll take a pic tomorrow, I'm at about 60,000 Km's and just got a new front PR3 fitted, bring on the winter (it's been really mild the last couple of months, here). I know it won't win any awards but just thought I would chip in :thumbup:

Here's mine as of Dec 31, 2011. I'm not likely to have the highest numbers next year, but I would like to break 35,000km.

Here is mine. With pic this time.
IMG00408-20111231-1740.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine and if all goes well I should be well into 40k by this time next year unless things go as I hope they do in march, if they do I will have a fz1. But anyways here it is

Here’s mine, done just under 5000 miles since my licence went unrestricted back in July, wonder how many I'll get in this year...

Last edited:
Great, had I seen this post I would've taken a pic before riding today. Posted my beginning mileage on Two Wheeled Texans site the other day at 10,928. Here's the pic from tonight after I had already gone riding today (first ride of the new year). Of course it's 10,973 so already put 45 miles on this year. I'll be fair and start with the one in the pic.
2012-01-02_21-03-16_300.jpg

BTW, since I purchased my bike on Sept. 01, 2011, I put on 4,524 miles in the last 4 months of the year. Not bad considering lots of people aren't riding this time of year. When it gets warmer I'll definitely be riding more. Lowest temp I've ridden in was 43 with a 37 degree wind chill. Today was 57.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a couple of days late and about 30 miles over, but I'm recording it as shown -- 9721 miles. I did my coldest ride yet yesterday when this was taken - about 30 minutes on city streets at 19 degrees F.

So here we are a little over 1/2 way into the first month of the 2012 riding year anyone broke the 500mile mark yet.....

Here's a little something for y'all who have your bikes winterized
Enjoy

Back