2011 Yamaha FZ8

icepuc10

Reaction score
Visit site
If your looking to upgrade i have the perfect bike for you. I have up for sale is my 2011 Yamaha FZ8. I'm the original owner drove it off the dealer lot, I have the title in hand. The bike has been garage kept and only has 5500 miles. The bike has after market turn signals, and tail lights. It also has aftermarket mirrors and a two bothers exhaust. The exhaust has less then 400 miles on it. I have all the original part. I can take more pics if you like looking for $5999 OBO.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Disclaimer:
I have NO monetary gain from this, however, I can vouch for the seller as he is a coworker of mine. This bike is clean and better looking in person.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Free bump!

The FZ8 is a sort of red-headed stepchild that was very limited in production. Great list of mods but the low price of the new FZ-09 is going to make used Yamaha's even tougher to sell. I've been seeing more FZ-09's than FZ6's around here.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
The FZ09 sure doesn't help the resale value of the FZ8, but I would still say the FZ8 is better than the FZ6.

I agree, it has better forks, brakes, engine power, etc but the FZ8 lack of a fairing and rear grab rails make it less suitable for double use as a light touring bike, Pretty much just like the FZ-09 in that sense.

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
True, but personally the first thing I did when I got my FZ6 home was rip of the fairing. If I could have taken the grab rails off I would have, my GF won't even use them.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
i was actually looking hard at one of these. even the dealer tried to get me to try it out. they are neat. and that isnt a bad overall price.

icepuc10

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, it has better forks, brakes, engine power, etc but the FZ8 lack of a fairing and rear grab rails make it less suitable for double use as a light touring bike, Pretty much just like the FZ-09 in that sense.

One of the main reason i'm selling it is because my wife doesn't like riding on the bike anymore. its not very comfortable for a passenger. She likes the cruiser I have better.