2009 Mileage Contest!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
There were a few photos last year where people had taken the photo with a mobil phone in the shot showing the date. That might be easier. I personally do not get the local paper or anything. I mean I could for that day, its no biggy, but just saying.

-bryan

Gotcha in there mkjeld76

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There were a few photos last year where people had taken the photo with a mobil phone in the shot showing the date. That might be easier. I personally do not get the local paper or anything. I mean I could for that day, its no biggy, but just saying.

-bryan

Gotcha in there mkjeld76

I was one of the people who used the cell phone in the picture to indicate the date. I suggested the paper because most of the people might be taking the photo with their phone. I don't get the local paper either, so I may have to use my phone in the pic as well.

W

wrightme43

A cell phone with the date will work too right?
I have a resentment at the BG daily news, as they are total screwups. I used to get the paper, prepaid for it. Asked for a paper box since when it gets thrown in the driveway my neighbor drives over it with his van. ( I dont think its on purpose, its a huge huge wheel chair accesable van with a lift and he is super nice guy) It went on for 3 months asking for a box. Me finally calling every week with a assurance that it would be up this week every week. Then they finally put one up, and the paper person just stops delievering the sunday paper. Which is of course the whole reason I got the paper since I wanted the coupons. So I call a few times and they bring the Sunday paper out. Then finally I was like screw this its crazy. I was paid thru december of this year. I stopped taking the paper out of the box in the beginning of November, so when it was full they just stopped putting it in. I assumed they got the picture and that was that. Yesterday they sent me a bill for 10.23 cents for papers (supposedly) that the paper person delivered. Where they went I sure dont know, I didnt get them.

Anyway the Bowling Green Daily News is run by idiots, they customer service people are lyers, and the delivery person for this area is basicly incompetent.
So thats my rant for the day.

Oh also there print quality sucks and the papers are frequently almost unreadable. So toss that on the pile of stupid as well.

Executive summary.

I am going to use my cell phone with auto reset to the atomic clock in denver as my date stamp cause the newpaper here sucks.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cell phone works as mentioned previously. Also, it does not have to be your local paper. My favorit paper is the USA Today. For you financial minded members, even the Wall Street Journal will work.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
3 Days left!

Those of you that are year-round, you will be able to submit your entries starting on Jan 1st at 12:00 am.

-bryan

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
Will a pic of my odometer and GPS next to it work? I don't get any of the local newspapers. Come to think of it, none of my neighbors get the papers either.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my entry:

3153563323_8cdd9c187b_b.jpg

9014 miles to start. I'm year 'round and live in USA. I think that's it right?

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What the heck, I'm in.

Class: Seasonal (Weekend Warrior) - April 1st through September 30th