2009 Mileage Contest!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Can I post my mileage pic early? I'm going out of town on the 26 (in my Jeep) and won't be riding until I'm back on January 4 or 5. I can also post a pic then...? thoughts/rules?

To be fair, post your pic once you get back.

-bryan

Edit: Nick I just added you to the list.

W

wrightme43

:rockon:Year Round
USA

Will post a pic before midnight on the 31st. As of today I went for a great ride, little bit O' supralegal speed, wind gusts to 30 mph, saw Lucas IPILOT going the other way today. That was pretty cool. I thought, damn thats a good looking bike. Then hey thats a black FZ6, then HEY THATS LUCAS!!! LOL

Parked bike after a hell of a ride, tires were hot, rotors were plenty hot, love the smell of hot brake pads and warm sticky rubber.

Also got in about 30 minutes of parking lot practice.

Anyway I am in.

Probley throw me in with commuters, year round.

Steve :rockon:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon:Year Round
USA

Will post a pic before midnight on the 31st. As of today I went for a great ride, little bit O' supralegal speed, wind gusts to 30 mph, saw Lucas IPILOT going the other way today. That was pretty cool. I thought, damn thats a good looking bike. Then hey thats a black FZ6, then HEY THATS LUCAS!!! LOL

Parked bike after a hell of a ride, tires were hot, rotors were plenty hot, love the smell of hot brake pads and warm sticky rubber.

Also got in about 30 minutes of parking lot practice.

Anyway I am in.

Probley throw me in with commuters, year round.

Steve :rockon:

Jealous - very jealous!

Bikes are snug in their beds dreaming of sugarplums right now.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would also like to suggest that not only a picture of each odometer is required, but also a date stamp as well, like with a newspaper. A camera date is no good as anyone can change the date. Not that any member would resort to cheating, but there is always that posibility since there is some monetary value in this contest. Any member could take a snap shot of their odoemter now or last month or who knows when and use it for their starting number. Just a suggestion. I have no shot in winning but I'm in.