2009 FZ6, St Louis area $3900

tct390

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my 2009 Black FZ6. It only has 34XX miles and is in great shape. Only reason for selling is to get a touring bike to keep the wife comfortable and happy.

I bought the bike a little over 2 years ago with less than 900 miles. It has always been kept in a heated garage and taken care of.

Has Yamaha extended warranty through June 2014 which I believe is transferable.

Need to sell as I'm picking up my new bike later this week.

You can call me at 618-920-9628 or e-mail at [email protected]

Located 40 minutes north of downtown St. Louis.

jts6yf

Reaction score
Visit site
This sure is a steal of a deal. I bought mine a year ago with 19xx miles for $4K in the St. Louis region.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice bike! I'm considering flying out from Califronia to buy it and ride it back......

I agree, great price if you're around the midwest. Flying out and riding it back, adding the cost of hotels, food, etc just drives the cost. You should look into getting it shipped, might be cheaper than riding it back.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, great price if you're around the midwest. Flying out and riding it back, adding the cost of hotels, food, etc just drives the cost. You should look into getting it shipped, might be cheaper than riding it back.

Or get a friend to take a road trip with you in a fuel efficient car...still cheaper than flying even with a night or 2 in cheap hotels and you get to see some scenery.

If I were in the market for an FZ6 I'd highly consider a road trip...probably about a 10 hour trip from me.

outdoorsman

Lets ride!
Reaction score
www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com

True, but I also was considering taking the ride back so I can log some miles on it. CA requires used bikes to have at least 7500 miles on it to be able to register in CA. :thumbup:

Last edited:

tct390

Reaction score
Visit site
Still supposed to pick up new bike tomorrow. Would really like to sell the FZ6 soon. $3900 OBO. Someone is going to get a great bike at an amazing price.

tct390

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got someone trying to get financing in order to buy the bike. Should find out in the next couple of days if it all goes through.

I'll update as I find out.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site

Shipping on that will run $500-700 from midwest to cali

kingston123

Reaction score
Visit site
This one is looking so good> i am looking for to buy a good one and i was found a lot of offers here http://searchenginecl.com but i can't interest any unknown person so i am thinking to buy a bike from anyone who's close to me or if in my hometown then much better. anyway your offer is so good. If you personally meet me then i will be buy this bike.