2009 Forum Meet

Do you want to meet up for a UK forum get-together?

• Yes - that would be cool.

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Nah - I'd prefer to stay hidden.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in. Provided the dates are ok.

I'm 400 yds from the 'Midland Oak' in Leamington, which was for centuries regarded as the Centre of England. So, I'm not bothered, north, south whatever.

One thought, could we try & do it on a dry day this time :D

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Crewe at the moment...

Not at all idiotic! The Cat and Fiddle run (in Macc right?) is ace! How would the forum feel about a Northern meet?

Cat and Fiddle run would be fine for me too. Or how about the chester area. The run from Chester to Whitchurch then onto Shewsbury is awesome !!

There's a mass bikers meet on every thursday night at a pub on the road to Shewsbury from Whitchurch but i can't remember the name of it.

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a mass bikers meet on every thursday night at a pub on the road to Shewsbury from Whitchurch but i can't remember the name of it.
I bought my naked from a chap in Whitchurch.

I am in depending on day, am also self employed. I am in Chigwell, London

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
For the forum members not to far way from the cat & fiddle maybe we could arrange a monthly meetup. It dosen't have to be at the cat....theres rivi barn, glasson dock, knot End????????? Hows about it???????? it could be a week night or weekend meetup????:rockon:

TB
Mike

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Cat and Fiddle run would be fine for me too. Or how about the chester area. The run from Chester to Whitchurch then onto Shewsbury is awesome !!

Is the pub the Stormy Petrel near Tern Hill.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
How about we all post where we are, someone sticks it on Google maps and then we plan a north and a south meeting based on where everyone is.

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll just say it now for those of you that don't know, there is a new speed camera system on the road to the Cat & Fiddle that targets bikes, I think they have tagged it S.T.E.A.L.T.H or some crap but basically you have to stick to the limit or you're going to get nailed.

Z.I.P

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, I am Czech guy riding my Fz6 05 in south east. If anyone want to go for ride, let me know. Weekends suit me fine, but dry weekdays are fine aswell. About the forum meet I dont mind to go anywhere untill 150miles,cheers :thumbup:

youngy

Reaction score
Visit site
Just up the road from Stevenage here......Fenny Drayton sounds good, or wherever else within 150 miles-ish. Not so keen on the Ace as it's been pretty crap in the past.

I'm a shift worker so dates may be difficult.......are there any being put forward yet?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to come guys but can't make this one. ;)

Seriously, how cool would it be to come over with the bike and meet? (Would customs be met? US/UK model differences?) Oh well, I can use the shipping costs to rent a bike over there. :D

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site

Seriously, how cool would it be to come over with the bike and meet? (Would customs be met? US/UK model differences?) Oh well, I can use the shipping costs to rent a bike over there. :D

well we will have to save up an come n meet u guys sometime...you got bigger roads and better weather. Id love to make a stateside journey on me old FZ600...but prolly be better on a more modern bike lol!! :rockon:

hey heres an idea lets all meet up at the next Isle of Man TT lol!!!

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well we will have to save up an come n meet u guys sometime...you got bigger roads and better weather. Id love to make a stateside journey on me old FZ600...but prolly be better on a more modern bike lol!! :rockon:

hey heres an idea lets all meet up at the next Isle of Man TT lol!!!

Now THAT is an awesome idea!

Just so you all know, anyone wanting to trek over to the US can crash here for a few days. Serial killers excluded of course. :rolleyes: :D

Actually my wife and I want to come to Europe and make a whirlwind tour of a few countries in a short time then based on the experience in each, come back for extended visits in those we like the most first. This is really looking good for next year! :D We'll be looking for members to join up with who will show us the genuine parts of the country, not the tourist traps. Also, the good local eateries, not the the touristy or chain eats. And of course, tip some pints and tell stories! :D

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site

Yeah you could come and see Dover in England,the famous white cliffs and all that:D

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
A meet up would be good.
I'm not fussed where in the country it is,as I would ride up the day before and crash in a B&B ;)

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like 2010 didnt happen but we have a whole new year ahead of us- if we cant make it between us - dont forget Foc-U they have plenty of rideouts for Fazer owners