2008 FZ6-Forum Tribute Video!

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Great Video!! I have never met any of the other forum members, at least now I know what people look like! I guess i will have to go on a local forum ride so I can get my FZ6 in your vids!!!

Great job!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks J! You really put that together quickly.

It's really fun to see what people look like. I have a mind's eye image that my feeble little brain dreams up of what people may look like, it never even close!

Thanks again, that was fun. :cheer:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work!!! :thumbup: I was still partial to the pic of me humping the Mounties cow...:rolleyes:...again, Thanks :rockon:

J

jsteinb95

I'm glad all of you enjoyed it. I hope next time I will have more pictures!!!

The most time consuming part of the whole thing was going through the gallery 4 times and the "what do you look like" thread 3 times. The editing took a while too, but I was just so excited to share it that I would work on it for hours in a day!

More videos to come.....it was so much fun making it!!!

ecurb

Reaction score
Visit site
Terrific job, J. People like you and efforts like that make this the best motorcycle forum on the net. It makes us feel like part of a family and inspires us to share our experiences and help eachother out. Thanks, again!:thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
VERY WELL MADE!!!

the music was perfect, it really makes the video...keeps you watching it and every picture means something. very well put together.

lol, all that was missing was arnold yelling to close the video haha, a nice big arnie "aaaarrrgghhhhh GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!" haha

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The most time consuming part of the whole thing was going through the gallery 4 times and the "what do you look like" thread 3 times. The editing took a while too, but I was just so excited to share it that I would work on it for hours in a day!

More videos to come.....it was so much fun making it!!!

I have a feeling that version 3 will come into production in the future. That said, next time, you may want to create a specific thread for everyone to post their pics so that you won't have to hop scotch all over the forum to find everyone's pics. That should cut the most consuming time down to a minimum. Just like the song said, a little help from your friends.

J

jsteinb95

I have a feeling that version 3 will come into production in the future. That said, next time, you may want to create a specific thread for everyone to post their pics so that you won't have to hop scotch all over the forum to find everyone's pics. That should cut the most consuming time down to a minimum. Just like the song said, a little help from your friends.

I did start a thread for people to post their pics, but I only got a few. :(

It's ok though, I didn't mind going through the forum to find pics. There are alot of active members that weren't featured, but I can't say I feel bad because I gave everybody a chance to post their pics. Oh well, maybe next time! :thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was great!
Thanks for all you do for the forum.....that must have taken a chunk outta your time to put together. And with little kids at home too!
THANKS..... :cheer:

J

jsteinb95

Hey Dennis....Do I get an award for "Most thanks in one post" ? :D

Note to lonesoldier: That's how you do a social experiment. ;)
That was great!
Thanks for all you do for the forum.....that must have taken a chunk outta your time to put together. And with little kids at home too!
THANKS..... :cheer:
I don't work, so I have nothin else to do. lol
I did alot of it after the kids were in bed! :thumbup:
Sweetness, I got to be in the last picture!!! How come no Hebrew Hammer in there? (j/k)
There was another pic in there of you, not just the last one! If you missed, you better go watch it again. ;)