2008 FZ6 5000 miles,Parting out

Road Warrior

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent pre accident condition.
Hello all, this is all that is left now, if it is not on the list it has gone.
Thanks

Rear Brake Caliper and pedal mechanism. $50
Fuel pump, complete and out of the tank. $80
Chain. $25
Center Stand Hard Ware. $10
Catalyst Assembly (up pipe) you might want to make a straight through pipe. $50
Left and right rear sets. $15 each

All prices plus shipping, if you want multiple parts I will make you a deal, open to all offers.

Shoot me an email and I will send you photographs. [email protected]

Let me know what you need.
Thanks, Alan

Last edited:
whats the condition of the wheels? are you selling them with the rotors the rear sproket and cushdrive?
The wheels are in great condition, still got original tires on them, nobody has requested the rotors or the sprocket and cush drive.
If you want to buy them complete you can.
As you are in North Bend and I am in Gig Harbor we could meet up and you can check them out if you wish.
I commute to Redmond, I could put the wheels in my truck and meet you on I90 or?
Let me know, send me a PM and I will give you my cell number so we can discuss further.

Thanks, Alan

How about the radiator? Does it function? Did it take any damage at all? Price? Mine needs to be replaced. Please let me know. Thank you.

Is this a 2008 rad? I thought this was an 05. My bad. I don't think an 08 will fit my 04...?
As far I know the radiaators are the same, I have an 06 and it looks the same as that one.
Do some homework and let me know, or can anyone confirm if an 08 radiator will work with an 04?

thanks,

I'm interested in the gas tank, rear subframe, and headlight/speedo wiring harness.

Much appreciated.

Hi, the gas tank is still avalible but, the rear subframe and headlight are gone and I have promised the speedo to another forum memeber.

Send me an email, [email protected] I can then send you a photograph and we can discuss further.

Thanks, Alan

How much for the swingarm? Any damage to it?

There is no damage to the swing arm.
I have had a number of enquries, I have replied saying $150 OBO plus shipping, but I have not heard back.
Let me know what it is worth to you.

Send me an email, [email protected] and make me an offer.
I will send you some photographs.

Thanks, Alan

Back