2008 FZ6 5000 miles,Parting out

The wheels are in great condition, still got original tires on them, nobody has requested the rotors or the sprocket and cush drive.
If you want to buy them complete you can.
As you are in North Bend and I am in Gig Harbor we could meet up and you can check them out if you wish.
I commute to Redmond, I could put the wheels in my truck and meet you on I90 or?
Let me know, send me a PM and I will give you my cell number so we can discuss further.

Thanks, Alan

Hi, if I remeber correctly you wanted to get with your dealer and ask questions about aquiring some parts for track use and that is what you wanted the wheels for.
If you still want the wheels make me an offer.
The bike is starting to get low on parts now, apart from the engine and all the engine electronics/radiator, the wheels and brakes is all that is left.
I would hate for you to miss out as they are not the esaiest things to come by.

Thanks, Alan
[email protected]

you have a center stand? if you do, do you also have the side stand?
Hi the center stand has already gone but I still have all of the brackets/bolts and springs, the guy did not need them.
Yes I have the side stand, complete with all of the bolts and brackets.

Let me know what they are worth to you,
Send me an email, [email protected]

Thanks, Alan.

Last edited:
how about the rear side plastics?
If you mean the plastics that cover all of the relays and tilt switch on the sides then, yes I have both sides, 08 Purplish Blue.
Right side (if you are on the bike) is in good shape, the left one has some scratches.
I also have another left one in 06 Red that has a few scratches.

Are you looking to match paint color or?

Shoot me an email [email protected] and I will send you some photographs so you can see if they will work for you.

Thanks, Alan

Thanks for the engine assy Alan. You where a pleasure to meet. If I ever get this project done.......It's going to be "killer"! Good luck in BC and the Olympic's project.
Thanks for the thanks smallblock450s it was a pleasure to meet you too.
I hope you do buld it as would like to see the finished item.
Olympic's project is gong well, spent the day up at Whistler, weather and scenery where amazing.

Take it easy,

Back