2008 Dark Smoke WS (PowerBronze)

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate the sound of crickets to a new thread. Will take 50 + shipping since no one has responded.:shakehead: Here is another pic. Only on the bike for a couple of short rides.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how much shipping to NH, and can you wait until next week? i am moving next Monday or Tuesday so my shipping addressed are kind of farked right now...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how much shipping to NH, and can you wait until next week? i am moving next Monday or Tuesday so my shipping addressed are kind of farked right now...

No problem. Shipping is probably about 10 bucks. Your pretty close to Virginia anyways. Just PM me whenever your ready.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem. Shipping is probably about 10 bucks. Your pretty close to Virginia anyways. Just PM me whenever your ready.

I should clarify, i mean a week from monday or tuesday, i spaced that it is the weekend...

If you want you can sell it to someone else, but i won't be able to until after i get the move all situated... If you can wait until after the 30th (Pending move date) then i will buy it for sure.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are the first to offer........right now it is sitting down stairs collecting dust. A week or so is no problem. I know moving is a royal pain. Been there, done that. I hold it for you until the pain subsides.:D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are the first to offer........right now it is sitting down stairs collecting dust. A week or so is no problem. I know moving is a royal pain. Been there, done that. I hold it for you until the pain subsides.:D

Well, don't feel too bad for me, i am moving from a condo to a house, but $ and time is tight until we get the proceeds from the sale of the condo.

Why are you selling by the way? it looks like a good screen and looks good on the black bike.

I would however appreciate the waiting until i get everything all set up, but i understand if you get an eager buyer with cash sooner...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, don't feel too bad for me, i am moving from a condo to a house, but $ and time is tight until we get the proceeds from the sale of the condo.

Why are you selling by the way? it looks like a good screen and looks good on the black bike.

I would however appreciate the waiting until i get everything all set up, but i understand if you get an eager buyer with cash sooner...

I had canceled the Puig with my dealer, but it came in anyway. So, I ended up with two windscreens. Honestly, they both look nice and are of the same quality. The Puig is a little taller, though. The Power Bronze is about the same height as stock, but has the double bubble and is a little thicker than the Puig. Anyways, it has been downstairs for months - so a week or so more is no big deal. Here is the Puig for comparison.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am familiar with PB and am fine with that. Did you get reduced buffeting with the PB screen too?

I only rode a couple of times a few months backs and I can't recall a big difference over stock. However, I am only 5'8" and may not be the best person to feel the difference. The Puig does not feel much different to me either. I bought mostly for the look.:D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I only rode a couple of times a few months backs and I can't recall a big difference over stock. However, I am only 5'8\" and may not be the best person to feel the difference. The Puig does not feel much different to me either. I bought mostly for the look.:D

thats fine, i am only 5'10", so should be about the same.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to mention.....both the Puig and PB come with this bluish strip that attaches to the top. Personally, I feel that it looks cheezy, but you can have both strips if you want them.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to mention.....both the Puig and PB come with this bluish strip that attaches to the top. Personally, I feel that it looks cheezy, but you can have both strips if you want them.

well having the blue bike, i like bue things, i would like it. worst case is that i don't use it

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW....congrats on the house! I hope it has a nice garage for the blue machine! I miss the garage I used to have in Florida, but a carport with a cycleshell will do for now.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW....congrats on the house! I hope it has a nice garage for the blue machine! I miss the garage I used to have in Florida, but a carport with a cycleshell will do for now.

the garage s the one thing that this house is missing... :spank: at the very least we are getting a large shed for just the bikes, and i am determined to get a spot for a garage sooner or later but that might involve some variances signed by the city due to property lines....

But it is a great house and we are very excited. thank you for the congrats. I will have cell phone pics up on monday night.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, not yet....right now Riobard has first dibs. If he decides that he does not want, I can PM you if you haven't already bought one.