2007 Red FZ6

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like I'm going to buy a FZ1 from a guy in town. Before I remove the mods to sell separately it would be easier (for me) to sell the bike as is.

The mods as Frame Sliders, Iridium spark plugs, K&N air filter, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust with DB killers, Two Brothers Juice Box, FE that uses the stock turn signals. The bike is in excellent condition, has always been garaged and has had lots of TLC. All stock parts and service record included.

I bought the bike new and it has 12,670 miles and runs perfect. Priced to sell at $3,850. Here's a few pics: Tail and tank bag, ASV levers (going on the FZ1) not included.
I am 1 hour north of Sacramento Ca. PM me if interested or need more info.

010-1.jpg

001.jpg

011.jpg

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I can help out with a recommendation on transport companies. Did a long distance deal in November and was happy with the company I went with

tuningfork

Reaction score
Visit site
I can help out with a recommendation on transport companies. Did a long distance deal in November and was happy with the company I went with

Lets hear who you used, or shoot me a PM. Will need to move my bike across a few states later this summer and am shopping around for a transport company.