2007 Naked FZ6 FS $3500 - Eastern PA

jcfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm looking at selling my naked FZ6 to make way for an FZ09 in the near future. Asking $3,500 for it.

The bike has 5,765mi on it, that may go up very slightly as I still occasionally commute to work.

It is an 07, I purchased it in 2010 from a dealership with around 1,800mi on the clock. I am the second owner. All regular maintenance has been performed. Changed the oil every spring. Runs perfect and has zero mechanical problems.

I have the title getting changed from VA to PA right now, as I just moved back to the area, but I own the bike free and clear.

The bike was converted with the FZ1N headlight after my wife had a minor very slow speed tip over and cracked the fairing last year. So yes the bike has been down one time.

There are some minor scuffs on the right side which are included in the pics, I tried to get everything detailed so it is known up front. There are relatively new (<1000mi) pilot power 2ct's front and rear.

Feel free to pm, or email me - joshcooney74 at gmail.

There are quite a few additions to the bike:
-FZ1N naked conversion
-2009 R6S forks (also have a spare set from a 2008 R6S that can go with it, or the original stock FZ forks)
-2009 R6S front fender
-FZ1 bar
-Ride-it Moto Levers
-Rizoma mirrors
-Rizoma bar ends
-Progrip grips
-Shorai lightweight battery
-K&N Filter
-Power Commander III
-Two Brother CF Exh. w/silencers installed (can be removed for more volume)
-Watsen Designs front turns
-Rizoma rear turns
-Clear Alternatives Smoked LED Tail
-Rizoma rear sets
-Fender eliminator
-Lighted License plate bolts
-All Balls steering stem bearings
-HEL Smoked stainless brake lines front and rear
-FZ6 frame sliders

Lot's of Pics:

Thanks!

Last edited: