2007 lower fairings?

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
i never did check out the uk ebay, which i should have becuase today i bought a set from a canadian dealer. i got a good deal thou. i bought them from inglis cycle, they gave me 25% off because of a open house. other wise they were still going to give me 15% off, without a doubt the best price i found searching all of canada i think for them. ill send in a pic once i have them installed. i highly recomend them. :Sport:

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
$800!!!! I'm glad I got my lower fairing when I did I only paid $300. It's an 06 though. Does anyone have the corbin seat?

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
its a 2007 FZ6, i wasnt able to find them on ebay, but like i said i did find them on canada's or UK yamaha's web sites. heres the pic of them installed. (reason to buy full fairing kit instead of R6---thousands of dollars in savings!!!)

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
got a couple of questions...

Where did you order them from?

And in the picture it looks like the bottom part of the fairing is very close to the foot brake and clutch, have you have any problems shifting or braking....does you foot hit the fairings?

thanks

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, those look really nice. I've never been a fan of the naked look on a sporty-bike, which is why the first mod I did to my SV was full fairings. They really do rip you off on the FZ though, mine were $400 from the factory for both sides....

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came as part of the deal with the bike.

They cost silly money when bought separately.

you could always check with powerbronze.

PKguy

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for the lower cowl/ belly pan. can anyone hook me up with a link? would be much appreciated.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Watch the forum. I pick up a pair of 07 lowers for about $150 around a month ago. I am still waiting for the CF two brothers exhaust to come up for sale, although that might be wishful thinking and I may just have to break down and get them. Best wishes!