2007 FZ6 for sale $5,600

RickFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 Yamaha FZ6, Red, Excellent condition, 7,219 mi,one mature owner, meticulous maintenence, garage kept, clear title in hand. New Pirelli Diablo Strada tires at 5,880mi. I droped it once in my driveway not moving (1st week!) Only cosmetic scratch per photo. Great all round bike and ready to go. I just bought a new bike and unfortunately I am "allowed" only one. I am in Virginia Beach, VA and am willing to help with transportation to the Richmond, DC, or NC area. Asking $5,600.

Last edited:
Good price, I have a buddy that might be interested..... only thing is that he's here in Jersey with me. I will mention it though, who knows he might be willing to drive on over and get the bike. His missus recently gave in the thumbs up for a bike, I told him don't hesistate and just get one before she changes her mind, LOL.:D

You sized it up correctly. 77ft lbs torque, 130bhp and about the same weight as the FZ6 at 417lbs and the three cylinders sound great. How do you like your Akra pipes on the FZ6?

Congrats Rick! The Speed Triple is one SWEET ride! I just spoke to a guy at work on his second one. He lost his first one at a track day crash and won't go out with the new one. :D Him and I swapped details on each other's bikes. He commented on my lack of chicken strips and I chuckled... not wanting to start THAT topic up.

Enjoy the new ride and I hope you find a buyer for the FZ6 soon!

[QUOTE=FZ6inNH; and won't go out with the new one.

Thanks FZ6inNH. Your friend won't take his new Speed Triple to the track or he doesn't ride it at all? It will be a while before I think about a track days with the S3. I will PM you a question regarding selling.

Back