2006 Yamaha FZ6 Naked w/Upgrades (Two Brothers, JPR) - $3900

Milano

Reaction score
Visit site
2006 Yamaha FZ6 Naked w/Upgrades (Two Brothers, JPR) - $3700

I am forced to sell my 2006 Yamaha FZ6. The bike has been converted to the naked version and features the red color scheme (black anodized frame). It has 9,500mi easy miles and is in pristine condition: likely the cleanest used '06 FZ6 you will find, as should be obvious from the pictures. Never seen any rain, driven only on smooth asphalt, always stored inside my garage, and meticulously cared for (regular tune-ups and oil and filter changes, chain degrease and lube, wash and wax every 5-6 weeks in season).

The bike needs nothing, starts right up, and is ready to ride immediately. The tires (Michelin Pilot) are barely broken in, the battery is charged up, all fluids are good to go, and I have just filled the tank with fresh gas. All you need to do is register and insure it. It has a current New York State inspection sticker valid through July 2013. I have the title in hand (no liens).

Aside from minor accessories (such as frame sliders), the bike features the following upgrades, all of which have been professionally installed at authorized Yamaha dealerships in Central New York State:

• Yamaha Naked Headlight Conversion Kit
• Two Brothers Dual V.A.L.E. M-2 Aluminum Exhaust System
• JPR Racing Roll-N-Click Adjustable Shift and Brake Levers (black w/red adjusters)
• Two Brothers Rear Fender Eliminator Kit and Turn Signals
• Yamaha Carbon Tank Pad

Just in case you do not like any of the upgrades and conversions, I have kept all the original stock parts, which are included in this sale also:

• Yamaha FZ6 front fairing kit and windscreen (including all bolts, harnesses, and wiring)
• Yamaha FZ6 stock dual exhaust system, rear fender, and turn signals
• Yamaha FZ6 stock shift and brake levers

In addition, I am throwing in the following:

• Brand new (in box) K&N oil filter
• DuPont Motorcycle Chain and Sprocket Degreaser (1 unopened can)
• DuPont Teflon Multi-Purpose Dry Chain Wax (2 unopened cans)
• Pennzoil Ultra Synthetic SAE 10W-30 Motor Oil (6 quarts)

Aside from all this, the bike comes with all standard factory accessories:

• 2 Keys
• Factory Manual
• Tool Kit

This is a very reluctant sale -- I am moving abroad for a new job and cannot take the bike with me. There is no way I would sell it otherwise. All in all, over $8,000 has been invested in this package.

Original asking price of $3,900 ---> NOW DROPPED TO $3,700!

If you want the bike shipped to you, I am happy to work with you and your pre-arranged carrier.

Viewing appointments are welcome and highly encouraged. The bike is located in Hamilton, New York, and if you think it looks good in photos, wait until you see it in person. Additional high-resolution photos available upon request -- please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your interest, and ride safe!

900qap.jpg

swsh8j.jpg

akkj2p.jpg

15s4ls4.jpg

u66nl.jpg

rm77mp.jpg

2nu235y.jpg

35iub1z.jpg

Last edited: