2006 FZ6 - Part out or Fix

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You probably could have turned over that seat and the R6 forks/kit on this forum for your 500 starting price. Exhaust/case rack/windscreen are usually go-fast items as well.

Anyway, good luck.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed. Hence the attractive $500 starting price. I just don't want to have to deal with parting the entire bike out but if it doesn't sell then I'll have a winter project.

BenFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you be interested in selling the seat? I could send you my stock seat and cash for your top sellerie. PM me if you're interested

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have received my first bid for $500 and you guys are more than welcome to bid on the bike and part out the rest. If for some reason it doesn't sell in this first round then I will consider parting it out myself.

The current bid of $500 is way lower than what you can make selling the individual parts. If you are interested in the exhaust and seat alone you could easily make your money back even at a $1,000 purchase price by moving the stock exhaust and seat over, repairing the fuel tank, and reselling the bike.

I wanted to try and avoid the hassle of parting it out myself so that's why I listed it at $500 with no reserve.