2005 FZ6 Stock Parts

darkstofknightz

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I sold my bike and I have some stock parts laying around. All items are used, and are in used condition. None of these parts have over 3000 miles on them. I live in Southern New Jersey, so if you want to try to calculate shipping costs thats where it will be shipped from.

Stock exhaust, taken off at 2500 miles. Asking $30.00 US + Shipping.

11loawg.jpg

xba0s8.jpg

k0j2nr.jpg

Rear fender with stock tail lights, please note that the wire for the lights themselves have been cut, you can take the lights off and add wire. Asking $15.00 US plus shipping. ~SOLD~

Exhaust Shroud, asking $30.00 US plus shipping.

nobio4.jpg

2dvvjio.jpg

Stock Windscreen, little scratches here and there but no cracks. Asking $20.00 US plus shipping. ~SOLD~

Stock handlebars, please note the area under the throttle assembly has rust on it, I think any sort of cleaner and a brush will fix this right up. $10 ~SOLD~

Any questions or if you would like more details/pictures shoot me a pm

Last edited:

flyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello:If you still have the bars fo sale...? How much? You may give me a call.. Jim @ 417 561-8042. Thanks..

RoblesFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the wind screen, where in NJ are you? I have family there that can probably pick it up for me as I'm not there right now.

darkstofknightz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, sorry guys havent been back much since I sold her. I sold the rear tail section, thats it.

To Jim, Yes I still do have the bars.

To DefyInertia, Sorry, I do not have that part.

To RoblesFZ6, I am in Southern New Jersey, right outside of Atlantic City. And I still have the windscreen.

Last edited:

kmh0

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm willing to pay $30 for the windscreen (including shipping) to Raleigh NC.