2005 fizzer

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
What's up yal. I'll have my first bike Friday, a 2005 fz6 "faster blue". Im pretty damn excited. Only has a lower air dam as far as mods go. 10k. I'll be doing a rear fender delete for sure and brake light with integrated turns
aeeda0dd-fc17-dddd.jpg

Friday can't come soon enough

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! I have an '05 with about 10K miles as well, but it's the 'fastest' black/grey model.
No major mods yet, just some minor stuff you can see in my signature. Looking to get a set of tires after this season, along with some side bags for longer trips, maybe a Puig smoked wind screen. The Yamaha touring screen has treated me well, but I'm growing tired of the look. Might paint it or smoke it with some window tint, or just buy the Puig as I mentioned.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!:welcome:

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to remember off hand how it should bolt up, I don't think that FZ6R FE would install without modifying it

Personally, I love the FAZR6 FE, as do a lot of the members here; '04- 09 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit | eBay

I like it so much, I ended up buying two of them.

hmm. I just messaged the seller so hopefully my order can get fixed without too much hassle. Fazr6's FE does look nice but I like this one more

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately Fazr6 stopped making his FE's.
I was going to mention that you should contact the seller,
Shouldn't be a problem since both items are from them. It's not like they shipped it yet, holiday weekend and all.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Seller fixed my mix up. correct FE kit should be here this week, once I get the bike tagged I'll put it and my new turns on. Eventually I want my bike to look like this:
007.jpg

next mods will be wheel tape, tinting the wind screen, and getting a tank/saddle bag for trips. gotta get gear too, already have a helmet but it doesn't really match the paint scheme of the bike

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to remember off hand how it should bolt up, I don't think that FZ6R FE would install without modifying it

Personally, I love the FAZR6 FE, as do a lot of the members here; '04- 09 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit | eBay

I like it so much, I ended up buying two of them.

It's kinda weird how this Larry guy keeps changing up the price on this thing. I think I paid $49 for it 2.5 years ago. Along the way I saw it as high as $69. It's a good FE if you intend on using the stock signals. Not sure how well aftermarket signals would fit. Anyone know?

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
It's kinda weird how this Larry guy keeps changing up the price on this thing. I think I paid $49 for it 2.5 years ago. Along the way I saw it as high as $69. It's a good FE if you intend on using the stock signals. Not sure how well aftermarket signals would fit. Anyone know?

great question, no idea though. I liked the one I bought based on its design and it comes with 4 turn signals so I can toss the stockers. Price was very nice too

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
great question, no idea though. I liked the one I bought based on its design and it comes with 4 turn signals so I can toss the stockers. Price was very nice too

If you are gonna toss the stock signals can I have the rear signals? Mine are all scuffed up from my last trip from having contact with the saddle bags

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
If you are gonna toss the stock signals can I have the rear signals? Mine are all scuffed up from my last trip from having contact with the saddle bags

just looked back at a different picture he sent me and after talking with him on the phone it already has a FE kit on it with no rear signals. he thinks the previous owner put a integrated tail/signal light on it. I'll know for sure thursday when I get the bike and then I'll let you know

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool man. thanks a bunch. You can let me know if you want to sell or donate. Either way I will pay shipping.

I am leaving for a 10 day trip on Weds and will only have my unreliable phone to get spotty internet access.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went and looked at gear today, man that stuff is expensive lol

you only get one brain its worth the money, a good jacket will save you and a cheap helmet will kill you.

bought a nice leather jacket on sale took two spills few scuffs and its still great, its an investment not just money spent :BLAA: