2.5 Day Ride (NJ/NY/VT) - Sept 28-30 - (baby dragon included)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Figured I'd ask if anyone's interested in this.

My wife and I plan to head out (2-up) mid day Friday to Rutland, VT. (~290 miles from us). Not entirely sure which route we'll take yet.. depends on how early we can head out.

We'll be spending 2 nights at our favorite motel: Killington Mote

On Saturday, we plan to ride this loop: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200827512271318507428.0004c8d2260cfd000f00a&msa=0

This one on Sunday (baby dragon in this one.. 7 mile stretch with 53 turns): https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200827512271318507428.0004c8d1c5b3f53a94022&msa=0

.. followed by the ride back home.

Anyone wanna join us?

Still not 100% sure we'll be going, but sure hope to!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! Wish I could be with you guys! Used to camp up at Lake Bomoseen. Used to fish Bomoseen and Glen lakes. There used to be a lot of farms with home made cheeses and we'd stock up on lots of maple syrup. The colors should be changing and brilliant up there by now. That will be an awesome experience! :) Have Fun!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! Wish I could be with you guys! Used to camp up at Lake Bomoseen. Used to fish Bomoseen and Glen lakes. There used to be a lot of farms with home made cheeses and we'd stock up on lots of maple syrup. The colors should be changing and brilliant up there by now. That will be an awesome experience! :) Have Fun!

All of that's still there.. the farms with home made cheeses.. the maple syrup.. and yeah, color should be just slightly past the peak :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i wish i could, but its the neices 1st bday this weekend.. i went to school at castleton state college so i know the area very well.. you are in for one great weekend!!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I wish I could go. I'm severely short staff at work and need to cover call straight until the end of this month and maybe a few days more.
Have a great and safe ride!! Post some pics of your travel and encounters.

ares

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i think i might be able to go but im not even old enough to rent a motel room lol.. i might bring my tent n camp out somewhere close by

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i think i might be able to go but im not even old enough to rent a motel room lol.. i might bring my tent n camp out somewhere close by

We can split a room. Unless you really wanna sleep in a tent.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to join, but it's kind of too far away for me.

take some pics/videos and be careful.

Also deer rats are on the prowl now, what out for them. Just a week ago on my way to Bear Mountain I would have hit three little Bambii