1st Anual Vancouver FZ6 Meet?

Should the Vancouver FZ6 meet and ride be open ONLY to FZ6 riders?

• Yes, ONLY FZ6 bikes/riders allowed

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No, open it up to FZ6 and other bikes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Whirlygirl

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Totally down with the Harrison Hot Springs idea... nothing like a nice hot springs soak after a ride! The cabins there (if they still have them - haven't checked yet) can be a good deal if people don't mind sharing. Perfect for hanging out and having a bbq or "tail-gate" party. I'm thinking lots of cold beer, and no one has to drive home! :Flash:

Canada17

Reaction score
Visit site
Would the pace be conducive to 2-up? If so I am sure my significant other would love to join. I am definitely in.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Would the pace be conducive to 2-up? If so I am sure my significant other would love to join. I am definitely in.

Yes I'm sure the pace can accomodate all. We can break into groups if needed (faster, med and slower). It's all about having a good time/ride and not making people ride outside of their comfort levels.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, looks pretty good. Dates? Not as in I need one, but as in when? Any thought to invading a campground? A couple dozen shiny FZ's and a campfire, but who will carry the keg?

duffy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be in - was planning on making a trip from Calgary to Victoria and tour around the island this summer anyways, it would be awesome to meet up with everyone that can make it in Van. Would love to head to the hotsprings for a night too - I heard a lot about them but never managed to visit when I lived in Vancouver. I could also use the springs to soak after a long trip from Calgary.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ANNUAL is spelt with 2 Ns. Anal is spelt with 1 N without the U.

Is it an Annual meet or Anal meet.

You Canadians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve:Sport:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
...it could be the Annual Anal meet?!? :D:p

Back on track....

I will get some dates posted up and we can pool which ones work best and then really get going on the planning.

Note: I will be updating the OP with information. dates, times, etc. once figured out so keep an eye on it!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Come on people, we only have 7 votes (including mine) as to prefered dates for the Vancouver meet! This is your chance to give your input and preference into what weekend works best for you.

We need some dedicated interest in this if you want it to actually happen!

Limey

Reaction score
Visit site
I will try to get down from Kelowna , probably meet up with spongemonster and maybe even get yet another fazter blue to come along for the trip.