14000 miles on the clock

S

sportrider

since I replaced my chain I've rode everyday. just as I pulled onto my street on my way home from work today the odometer turned 14000. I'll be racking up the miles now I put 487 miles on it this week commuting alone. I think between the gas prices and the weather the truck will be parked for the season.:D

two years, the first year I still had another bike that I was riding also. I would've had more but this past winter was colder then normal so the bike was parked alot in favor of driving my truck.

I stll haven't had my bike for a year yet and have over 12,000 miles on it. I have ridden it every single day since I brought it home from the dealership.

No such thing as bad weather. Only bad gear. Right? My 2005 had 4000 miles on it and it has a little over 12000 now. I've had it for 8 months. If I don't ride it every day, it's because i get too lazy to put the warm stuff or rain gear on!:) Oh yeah, I just replaced my chain and sprockets. Rides so much smoother!

Last edited:
I can really only ride for about 8-9 months a year and i will put 13000-15000 in the bike each year... In a few years i might try to move to a year round climate, but for now the snow is nice (when it is scaled back from this year)

Back