$100 Frank Thomas One Piece suit?

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay guys, just need some quick advice.

So I found this Frank Thomas leather suit and the guy is willing to take $100 for it, I just need to try it out before I buy to make sure it fits.

Blue Sport Leathers and Boots

Just curious; do you guys think this is a good deal? I'm not familiar with Frank Thomas as brand but all I know is that they used to sell at Cycle Gear; I'm just not sure if its the same quality as their House Brand Bilt and ****.

I'm meeting up with this guy in less then an hour.

eddiekay

Reaction score
Visit site
Frank Thomas...heard more good than bad but @ $100 I'd buy it. Boots...maybe $80 unless in real good condition...check toe separating from upper

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys.

I just picked up the suit only, I already got a pair of good boots.

First Impression.

For $100 I am very amazed by the quality of this suit... well... as best as a Pakistani leather suit can be , it feels more expensive then it really is; more on par with suits in the 600-800 dollar range so entry level suit from your A-star, Teckic, Cortech and AGV stuff. There's double reinforced stitching pretty much everywhere but mostly in the high impact areas.

It fits me well length wise (I'm 5'10 at 155lbs with an average build; a size 40US is what I would wear but that would be tight on me so a little amount of the breathing room is nice) but the arms are a little big but nothing a few months in the gym wont fix :)

As for the armor; again I was surprised. CE rated in the knees, elbows and shoulder and these are quality armor. The back protector is subpar but thats to be expected. Hell, even top notch brand is quality of it so I will be replacing the back protector which should take care of the extra wiggle room in the chest.

Overall; if you can find this suit I believe its call the Frank Thomas Velocita suit for under $200 I say go for it or an Frank Thomas suit in general. I'm very familiar with Bilts and Sedici as I've talked to other track riders whos either crashed or known someone whos crashed in them and they held up okay... Once... thats all I gotta say.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 2pc frank thomas suit and the quality/fit on it is great.

c5fb1109.jpg