10/1 Group Ride

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci, thanks again for organizing and leading the ride. Great ride, great roads, and glad to meet the group. First time I've ever seen, much less ridden with, more than 1 other FZ6 at a time. Of course, there just HAD to be an FZ1 in there, right?

You really did a great job in keeping all the roads and turns straight, I've now seen more of NJ than I thought was there

Hope everyone made it home safely. Took me a while, I did no more than cross the bridge back into PA than it started to pour. Lots of traffic on Rt 32 as it winds along the Delaware River and Delaware Canal, moving about 20 mph. Apparently there was a Corvette show in one of the villages, there were a lot of pissed-off 'Vette owners crying over getting their fiberglass wet.

Good ride, good times.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci, thanks again for organizing and leading the ride. Great ride, great roads, and glad to meet the group. First time I've ever seen, much less ridden with, more than 1 other FZ6 at a time. Of course, there just HAD to be an FZ1 in there, right?

You really did a great job in keeping all the roads and turns straight, I've now seen more of NJ than I thought was there

Hope everyone made it home safely. Took me a while, I did no more than cross the bridge back into PA than it started to pour. Lots of traffic on Rt 32 as it winds along the Delaware River and Delaware Canal, moving about 20 mph. Apparently there was a Corvette show in one of the villages, there were a lot of pissed-off 'Vette owners crying over getting their fiberglass wet.

Good ride, good times.

Glad you enjoyed it, Allen. Definitely a fun day.. would love to do another this season, but unless it's a mid-week ride, it's not going to happen :(

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
I had great time riding with you guys. Nice road, easy pace. Looking forward to doing more fz6 group ride.
Here are some snaps from my phone.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had great time riding with you guys. Nice road, easy pace. Looking forward to doing more fz6 group ride.
Here are some snaps from my phone.

Great pics!

While everyone looks stunning in their riding/rain gear.....Im still trying to figure out who Eric is high 5-ing?!?!?!:BLAA: