10/1 Group Ride

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WTF?! 80% rain on Saturday now and a high of just 55 on Sunday!

Guess we'll keep checking the forecast. Can anyone do Sunday instead of Saturday if Saturday does end up being a total wash-out?

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
WTF?! 80% rain on Saturday now and a high of just 55 on Sunday!

Guess we'll keep checking the forecast. Can anyone do Sunday instead of Saturday if Saturday does end up being a total wash-out?

I may be able to. Have to check with the wife...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Also really not so good for Sunday for me pretty much. Mother nature is a whore. I fully blame fb400 for this crap. Since he can't go for the second time he is using his chemistry kit in his garage to alter the weather.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in.....again, work pending, but looks better for that weekend. Hopefully, I will get the riding pants I won on fleabay by friday and the hvmp bar ends.:rockon::thumbup:

Well Boys and Girls..........

OPS normal for me, have to work late today and work sunday.

I will have to fold on this ride. :( I cant afford to be tired when I have to be on the water all day.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
If the forecast stays like this between now and tonight, I'm going to have to bail guys. Hope to finally get to do one of these before the season ends.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hey Erci are you going to wait until tomorrow to make a decision? I know I can wait until then I guess. Ill be up early anyhow although It really dont look good and Im not a fan of riding in the rain unless I have to of course.

Last edited:

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
If the forecast stays like this between now and tonight, I'm going to have to bail guys. Hope to finally get to do one of these before the season ends.

Same here. On a lighter note, battlefield 3 beta is out so we can all play online (not so great alternative to the ride)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci are you going to wait until tomorrow to make a decision? I know I can wait until then I guess. Ill be up early anyhow although It really dont look good and Im not a fan of riding in the rain unless I have to of course.

Yeah, let's not call it just yet. We'll check forecast again tomorrow morning and decide then. Sunday looks more or less OK, if anyone can make it (in case we cancel tomorrow's ride).