10/1 Group Ride

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hmmm maybe I can build a spare pc and hide it at my girlfriends house to pull this off. Only issue is her 3 year old son saying (insert triumph insult comic dogs voice) is this for me to POOP ON???? Hmmm. Not good.

Same here. On a lighter note, battlefield 3 beta is out so we can all play online (not so great alternative to the ride)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sent from my Samsung Epic using Tapatalk Pro.

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
hm. I am in for sunday ride if tomorrow is cancelled.. Wicked weather, just like Last weekend. It turned out both days were great for ride.
Today I took a day off from work to fix my tire, which I did. Finally. Got good deal on Dunlop Q2's

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm maybe I can build a spare pc and hide it at my girlfriends house to pull this off. Only issue is her 3 year old son saying (insert triumph insult comic dogs voice) is this for me to POOP ON???? Hmmm. Not good.

Lol. Also available on xbox 360 and ps3.

I'm getting up early to check the weather and forum. Looks like storm is coming up from north carolina. It also killed my ride that I want to do tonight

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Also really not so good for Sunday for me pretty much. Mother nature is a whore. I fully blame fb400 for this crap. Since he can't go for the second time he is using his chemistry kit in his garage to alter the weather.

No that was me, i couldn't go (again) so i did an ancient rain dance... Sorry, won't happen again :spank: :rolleyes:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You people have a great ride tomorrow! Have fun and watch out for each other!
Love Dad! :BLAA:

A few of us Left Coaster will be running up into Idyllwild,Ca in the mountains.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Rain is coming down pretty good by me right now. Not looking good for tomorrow. I'll be up at 8:30 to check the forum and weather reports. Night all

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey sorry fellas i think i'm gunna have to pass on tomm its pouring where im at and its gunna continue till 10am...cant risk getting sick too many days out in school already

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Light drizzle coming down right now and the roads are wet. According to forecast it should be dry till 1pm. Then there's 50% chance of rain most of the afternoon.
Tomorrow looks beautiful, but clearly they can't predict anything.

So.. if anyone still wants to ride today, I'll go.
If anyone wants to ride tomorrow instead, I'm good with that too. Feel free to call or text me if anything: 908 Two 08 317 Nine.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got done with work late last night so I wont be going today. Good news is I dont have to take the boat back to Chincoteague, so Im probably good for sunday.:rockon:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Raining by me and not looking good so I will have to bail. Change to next week again? Lol. This really sucks. Be safe out there whoever decides to go.

Bill

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Light drizzle coming down right now and the roads are wet. According to forecast it should be dry till 1pm. Then there's 50% chance of rain most of the afternoon.
Tomorrow looks beautiful, but clearly they can't predict anything.

So.. if anyone still wants to ride today, I'll go.
If anyone wants to ride tomorrow instead, I'm good with that too. Feel free to call or text me if anything: 908 Two 08 317 Nine.

Just looked at radar and seems like the storm is headed straight south right now. Roads are soaked. I'm down to ride today but don't want to make others ride today if we can get a better group tomorrow.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a safe ride if you guys are still going. I would go but I'm just getting over the early flu brought upon the new school year (my kids). I also happen to looked at your route plans and noticed Van Sants airport, my buddy & I frequented that as a final destination. It's a nice place to see 'ol aeroplanes come back to life. They sell dirty dogs on the side while you watch. Perfect for picture taking but mother nature isn't cooperating today. If you plan again for next month I should be good for that, got my "Kilimanjaro" type of jacket ready. :rolleyes:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. it sounds like today is iffy and rdrManny, Full Throttle and Motojoe can make it tomorrow. So.. same time tomorrow (or a bit earlier?)

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I vote for earlier. I can come up tonight, Eric, that way I wont have to leave so early. Depends on what I can get done today, sound ok?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I vote for earlier. I can come up tonight, Eric, that way I wont have to leave so early. Depends on what I can get done today, sound ok?

Works for me! How early can everyone else start? Just keep in mind.. it'll be a bit chilly in the morning.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
I can be there anytime really. I think its only about 30-40 min ride for me to get to the starting point.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me! How early can everyone else start? Just keep in mind.. it'll be a bit chilly in the morning.

Ok, good.

The cold Im not worried about. I however, found out yesterday that my new jacket is NOT very water resistant! :BLAA:

I felt the drops right away thru the mesh in the sleeves. Bringing my rain gear just incase.