09 FZ6 Partout

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
If the right side mirror is available, I'm interested. Let me know, I have an '07, so it should work.

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the speedo but not sure what I'm willing to spend. I have a 2007 Canadian bike which does not support MPH and moved to the US so having MPH would be nice.

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the speedo but not sure what I'm willing to spend. I have a 2007 Canadian bike which does not support MPH and moved to the US so having MPH would be nice.

I still have it. You're sure it can't switch to mph by holding the select button?

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I think If you hold the select button it swaps from Metric to standard you should give that a try or both buttons at the same. Time infant check the manual

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
I think If you hold the select button it swaps from Metric to standard you should give that a try or both buttons at the same. Time infant check the manual

I'm not sure I actually tried but the manual does not have any information on how to do it. Also when I had it into the Yamaha dealer here in the US they could not do it. I have it stored in a friend's garage so I won't be able to try until the spring. I'm 99% sure it's not possible on my bike.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure I actually tried but the manual does not have any information on how to do it. Also when I had it into the Yamaha dealer here in the US they could not do it. I have it stored in a friend's garage so I won't be able to try until the spring. I'm 99% sure it's not possible on my bike.

Page 3-4 on my US, 2007 (FZS6W(C) owners manual states how to change it:

1- turn the key on
2- press the select and re-set buttons.
3-to switch the speedometer and trip/odometer displays between kilometers and miles, press the select button for at least one second.