09 FZ6 Partout

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
09 FZ6 Partout - pazzo levers, rearsets, seat

Note: Current as of 6/2!

I'm parting out a wrecked 09 with 1246 on the odo that I bought for a good price from another forum member. Lots of good parts. Unfortunately, I can't keep it all and I know I'll end up selling the part I eventually need for mine :rolleyes:.

I have the whole bike, so other bolts/brackets, electrical and engine components, ask.

Items are in North East, MD (21901).

Sold/Not available:
  • Fork cap bolts
  • Helmet Lock
  • Right Mirror
  • Bar Ends
  • Rear Fender & Rear Blinkers
  • Front Plastics
  • Front wheel
  • Front forks
  • Engine
  • Gas Cap
  • Seat Lock
  • Top crown w/ ignition
  • Air Filter
  • Speedo and speedo/headlight wiring harness
  • Main Frame
  • Subframe
  • Windscreen
  • Right rearset
  • Stock seat
  • LH footpeg & shift lever

Last edited:

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
What would want for the rear subframe plus a key for the helmet lock?

Do you want the whole lock, or just the core+key.

The problem w/ the subframe is that due to the impact, the tank mount is bent a bit. It appears straight to the naked eye otherwise. I'll post a pic this evening.

I was told the bike impacted head on and landed wheels up straight on top of the car.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you want the whole lock, or just the core+key.

The problem w/ the subframe is that due to the impact, the tank mount is bent a bit. It appears straight to the naked eye otherwise. I'll post a pic this evening.

I was told the bike impacted head on and landed wheels up straight on top of the car.

What about just the two support arms that the passenger pegs mount too including the helmet lock and a key

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
What about just the two support arms that the passenger pegs mount too including the helmet lock and a key

Right passenger peg support arm is slightly tweaked. Left - $60, add $10 for the right, and $25 for the lock w/ key.

I only have one key, so I'm going to have to get a copy before I send it so the ignition isn't useless.

I'll throw in the bolts. You're going to have to get me part numbers though.

Last edited:

enunez16

Reaction score
Visit site
dibs on the bar ends!.I have a 2007 FZ6 do you know if they will fit? And would you happen to have your actual stock bar? Thanks man!:thumbup:

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
dibs on the bar ends!.I have a 2007 FZ6 do you know if they will fit? And would you happen to have your actual stock bar? Thanks man!:thumbup:

They have the same part # according to cheapcycleparts.com, so I think they'd fit.

They aren't perfect.

Is $15 plus shipping reasonable?

Stock bar is no good :(

enunez16

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey im also looking for the rear stock fender and lights do you have it still? If so maybe we can make a deal. As for the bar ends I thought they would be in better condition!!!:( would take $10 bucks including shipping? The reason why I wanted some was because mine have some dings on them ;). Let me know about the fender! If you like ten plus shipping then ill take them off your dangerous hands lol

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They have the same part # according to cheapcycleparts.com, so I think they'd fit.

They aren't perfect.

Is $15 plus shipping reasonable?

Stock bar is no good :(

Those bar ends (not that bad at all) can be sanded down and re-painted with Rustoleum gloss black. They'd look brand new.

Mine was worse, I sanded and painted, you can't tell as they look brand new...

z2345

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey im also looking for the rear stock fender and lights do you have it still? If so maybe we can make a deal. As for the bar ends I thought they would be in better condition!!!:( would take $10 bucks including shipping? The reason why I wanted some was because mine have some dings on them ;). Let me know about the fender! If you like ten plus shipping then ill take them off your dangerous hands lol

I have the stock rear fender with blinkers and license plate light. PM me.

Pictures

I'd take $10 + shipping for the bar ends.