06FZ6 parts forks rotors calipers and more

beekerfz

Reaction score
Visit site
06 FZ6 front calipers $60 renthal streetfighter bars $40 front fender black $45 front axle $25 Also stock muffler and cat $40 pm about shipping consider reasonable offers on all FORKS SOLD

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd LOVE to get that mudguard - but shipping would probably be stupid!

Good luck!

Cheers,
Rick

EDIT: Oh, it's only black - the reflection of the pegboard made it look like carbon! Disregard!

beekerfz

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for looking its a stock 06 fender i just finished 06r6r fork swap thats where all the parts came from.just rode it today for first time thats the way it should have been built.

beekerfz

Reaction score
Visit site
The filter is like new I replaced it with a BMG filter. I have never shipped out of USA but if you can give me some kind of postal code or something I could give it a try Im sure US postal service could do it.I am in Pennsylvania in the US zip code 17845 let me know I will help you out if I can Thanks for your inquiry. John beekerfz

Vyzr

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there,

Do you happen to have the two allen key head screws/washers that hold the fuel tank down near the steering head?

If you do, I'll take em!

Please lemme know, thx!

Derekc1103

Reaction score
Visit site
private message me want the handle bars, front fender and forks, and triple trees if u have them . thanks