06 Red Front Fairings + Headlights + Mirrors + Rear Fender Taken Off

dangtienanh

Reaction score
Visit site
FS: 06 Red Front Fairings + Headlights + Mirrors + Rear Fender Taken Off

EDITED: Photos of the parts added. I'm honest about the condition of the parts and will answer any question you may have about them :) Tried to show all imperfections/damages of the parts shown the pictures. Also sorry about the dust and fingerprints. These can be wiped off easily.

EDITED: Stock rear hugger added for $50

Hi All,

Decided to turn my stock 06 FZ6 naked, so up for sale are a couple of parts that I don't need anymore. All parts are in Wisconsin, U.S, Milwaukee area. Local pickups are welcome, otherwise I do ship within the U.S and payments are preferably through Paypal for buyers' protection. Everything is OEM, perfect for your winter restoration projects. Prices do not include shipping :)

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, I read through the forum for a rough reference based on prices and conditions, but am willing to hear any reasonable offer.

PARTS are sold separately but will combine shipping :)

- OEM headlights: very good shape, no broken tabs, lenses are crystal clear, bulbs are perfectly good - SOLD

- OEM mirrors: low-sided low speed once on the right side, so the right mirror has a few tiny scrapes on the black plastic, nothing major. The left one is intact. - $50

- OEM main fairing stay: as good as it is brand new, this is the part that's not really exposed to the elements. All rubber grommets included. - $60

- OEM windshield: not off-the-showroom-floor new, but still very new for 6 years. Clear and shiny. - $30

- Fairing Inner Panels: both left and right, intact, signs of 6-year usage and the environment :) - $20 each (x2)

IMG_0959 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0960 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0961 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0962 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0963 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0964 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0965 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0966 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

IMG_0967 by Anh T. Dang, on Flickr

PM or comment if interested. All money earned goes back to the bike and the naked goodness xD THANKS.

Last edited:

enunez16

Reaction score
Visit site
Good evening fellow FZ6,
Hope all is well I wanted to see if there was any way you could drop the price of the rear fender for me a bit. I got rear ended and am slowly putting the peaces back together. I am a college student = broke so if you could help me out I would greatly apreciate it. This is my daily driver so I am sort of riding dirty/illegally if you know what I mean! I am in California Davis 95618 if you could let me know what the total will be with shipping and the sweet discount that you are hopefully going to give me, I will indubitably be back on the road in no time(hopefully not looking over my shoulder every five minutes...) Thanks :cheer:

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Are the mirrors compatible with an '07? I'll check on the Yamaha site, unless you know already.