04 exhaust wanted

Diggy22

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a good deal on exhaust for the bike. I picked it up with the cracked heat shield and just want to replace the whole thing after the cat. The Dan moto blooms really good,bum hoping to get something or under 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get the dan moto on Amazon right now for 341, I would hope a used one would be cheaper. I checked the for sale thread someone sold one last year for 150 shipped so I atleast gotta hope

I'm not sure about sound laws in California but be aware the Dan Moto are insanely loud. I was searching for a cheaper exhaust as well just a few weeks ago, but ended up dropping $450 for Leo Vince pipes. It was a sale on some guys Ebay and saved a lot.

Have you checked out Deklevic as well? They go for $350 or so for stainless and $450 for Carbon Fiber.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I can get the dan moto on Amazon right now for 341, I would hope a used one would be cheaper. I checked the for sale thread someone sold one last year for 150 shipped so I at least gotta hope

Amazon.com: Danmoto EX-00747 Carbon GP Exhaust for Yamaha FZ6: Automotive

Learn something new everyday! I'd never heard of them (no pun intended).

Per the one review, he can't ride more than 15 minutes its so loud (as posted above ^^^ too)

Anyway, good luck with the hunt, you'll find something!

Last edited:
[MENTION=8303]yamaha[/MENTION]kid I have not looked into the demlevic I wil take a look for sure.

@townsends yea I have heard they are pretty loud, but I think they look great and I could always add baffle I guess, or try to but it may also save my life (if you believe loud pipes save lives) on these crazy LA freeways. But thanks I will keep on the hunt

[MENTION=8303]yamaha[/MENTION]kid I have not looked into the demlevic I wil take a look for sure.

@townsends yea I have heard they are pretty loud, but I think they look great and I could always add baffle I guess, or try to but it may also save my life (if you believe loud pipes save lives) on these crazy LA freeways. But thanks I will keep on the hunt

Its rare I have to use my Steble Horn as my open Scorps DO let folks I'm nearby.

A lil rev gets them off the phone and moving if stopped at a green light, etc (seriously, maybe 3K)..

So yes, I'm a supporter of louder than stock mufflers...

I hate the sewing machine sound my bike has now. Has no character. Since I bought the Leo Vince set I'm looking forward to people actually knowing when I'm nearby. I'm stick of people on their phones. People in Massachusetts are insane drivers to begin with, then add a phone and it multiplies.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Its the same down here, especially now(snowbirds come down for our "winter").

Loosing the stock pipe definitly makes the bike very different, for the good.

Hit 8k, sounds like a go fast, liter bike.

Down low, folks walking ahead of me maybe 100', can hear me at 4,000 RPM...

Yea the highways here are so congested especially with the lane splitting and some cars won't see you but if they hear you coming they will turn their head. My 05 zx10 with a full akro and PCIII really wakes people up lol

Back