and now we can begin project "in the buff"

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Its a start, once you start you cant stop, good luck with the project, let us know if we can be of any assistance.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's your choice for headlight(s)? Clues? links?

Good luck! I love these projects! Keep the pics coming!

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you all for your support! as for a headlight....i'm probably going for a wavex clone thing.....i really like the phantom headlight he has. I'm not going all sinister black though...my engine and frame will remain silver and i'm going to get the rest painted bright blue like the 07' fz6 comes in...what do you guys think? :rockon:

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Man! FZ6s' make some mean looking streetfighters! Cant wait to see the finished product.:thumbup:

Last edited:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
my engine and frame will remain silver and i'm going to get the rest painted bright blue like the 07' fz6 comes in...what do you guys think? :rockon:

So what are you looking at painting then? Tank, rear covers, fender, and tail?
How about the rear hugger? Forks? Wheels?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you all for your support! as for a headlight....i'm probably going for a wavex clone thing.....i really like the phantom headlight he has. I'm not going all sinister black though...my engine and frame will remain silver and i'm going to get the rest painted bright blue like the 07' fz6 comes in...what do you guys think? :rockon:

I think that would look great! Do you mean David's v.3 headlight? That one is my all-time favorite!

Team Yamaha Blue would be a great compliment to the silver frame. Can't wait to see this one finished! :thumbup:

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
i want to paint my hugger, all plastics and tank, yamaha blue...i may do the forks...not for sure yet....and yes...i want the wavex v 3.0 headlight. I need to do some other work also....as my tail subframe is bent a little. (another bike rear ended me) also i'm gonna get a puig bellypan

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry guys, but project: "in the buff" has been put on hold due to my wife's car....the tranny went out....so there's my 2200 down the drain for now.....until next time! :eek:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that bro. Gives you something to look forward to though.