New Scorpion Carbon Cans

barrysheenefan

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set of carbon cans for my fz6 3 weeks ago, opened the box to my surprise they are the new model that they have not even put up on the website yet. Do you have this type in the states ?? Im in Ireland and have never seen them before. They we a piece of cake to fit and sound great.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, enjoy, now lets have better pic please with a complimentary sound clip:cheer::Flash:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I put my new SS Scorps on a little over a week ago, I got the new tips also, i Love em. They say for race use only tho, i dunno whats up with that, but they are loud as all get out.

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
I put my new SS Scorps on a little over a week ago, I got the new tips also, i Love em. They say for race use only tho, i dunno whats up with that, but they are loud as all get out.

The "Race Use Only" is a "cover your a$$" for the MFG just in case some cop writes you up for them. This way you can't claim you didn't know they were not approved for street use and try to get your money back from Scorp when the judge says you gotta put the old OEM cans back on. Virtually all the aftermarket cans have that caveat (cept of course the street legal ones - but who wants those :squid: ).

barrysheenefan

Reaction score
Visit site
I paid 500 euros from a bike shop in Dublin Ireland. The guy in the shop in an old mate of mine so I think I got them at cost price.:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look GREAT! Excellent mod choice even though you did not know what was coming!

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
dude they look sick!! i have the old models, that in my opinion out of all exhaust can pipes are the best looking ones aside form the two bros., and the sound rooks!!! u should record the sound to see if they sound like the old ones too.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The new ones look just like my M-4's! :p

('cept that the flame/airbrush "Scorpion" emblem looks a lot cooler than the aluminum "M-4" does... :( )
;)