New Scorpion Carbon Cans

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I called Indysuperbikes. They said they don not have them right now....call back in a few weeks. I am still looking for a distributor in the U.S. Parts Unlimited, I was told by a friend at the Honda House, only has the stainless. Exotic sportbikes does not say that they carry CF cans for the Scorpions either. I only saw stainless on Pipe city's website as well.:shakehead: Tucker Rocky may carry it, but I cannot get a confirmation yet. I will need to talk to Virginia Honda Yamaha to find out. Hope this saves someone some time. :Flash: A little off the subject...is "bump" now being used as an acronym for something? :confused:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the Leo's EvoII in CF instead. $611.00 delivered with the db eliminators, the cat pipe eliminator and all mounting hardware. I decided I like the tips on these better and you get a lot for your money. The other reasons were equal exhaust pressure, not necessary to re-map just like the scorpions and they reek of quality. The scorpions are sexy, though! Good luck everyone with your exhaust ventures.:Flash:

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the Leo's EvoII in CF instead. $611.00 delivered with the db eliminators, the cat pipe eliminator and all mounting hardware. I decided I like the tips on these better and you get a lot for your money. The other reasons were equal exhaust pressure, not necessary to re-map just like the scorpions and they reek of quality. The scorpions are sexy, though! Good luck everyone with your exhaust ventures.:Flash:

Hi Jman, I'm thinking of going with Leo's also. Please post review and pics when you have it up and running.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Jman, I'm thinking of going with Leo's also. Please post review and pics when you have it up and running.

Crazy!!!!!! I just looked at solomoto part and they jacked up the price over a 100 bucks!!! :eek: I guess I got them just in a nick of time. I had exotic sportbike match the price of solomoto with free shipping while Michelle(exotic) verified it on the web. I guess exotic would be the next cheapest that I see so far at 650.00
http://www.exoticsportbike.com/fz6_s...er_(07-08).htm

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Crazy!!!!!! I just looked at solomoto part and they jacked up the price over a 100 bucks!!! :eek: I guess I got them just in a nick of time. I had exotic sportbike match the price of solomoto with free shipping while Michelle(exotic) verified it on the web. I guess exotic would be the next cheapest that I see so far at 650.00
http://www.exoticsportbike.com/fz6_s...er_(07-08).htm

You're da MAN! I called Exotic today and she matched the price. Woo hooo! I opted for titanium tho... a little less bling for my mellow bike.

Shaawweeettt...:thumbup: