Roadside Assistance

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone belongs to any special program that offers roadside assistance for motorcyclist. I'm a member of AAA "plus", which they claim to offer roadside assistance for motrocycles. Fortunately, I haven't had to use them yet. Just wondering what everyone else has done to cover their butts when they go out riding and get a flat or need a tow, etc. If anyone knows of any nationwide roadside assistance for bikes besides AAA, please post the company name and how much it cost.

Thanks fellow memebers

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a massive tidy up in my office today. Under a huge pile was a letter from Yamaha, telling me I'd got 12 months cover with the RAC ( a roadside rescue organisation) thrown in with the purchase of my bike. It gives me roadside repair, recovery* & home start. Similar cover for my car costs £120

* Recovery is for up to 3 people - where would they all sit? Special arrangements would be have to be made for any animals being carried. :confused:

S

sportrider

I use Progressive they have free roadside assistance ( in case of the road gremlins ya know!:thumbup:)

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Always get roadside assistance, it is worth its weight in gold.

I live in Denmark so am often in Germany, Sweden or Norway.

Having the peace of mind knowing you can get the bike home if the worst happens is great.

As an add on. If you are going on a long trip. make sure you are covered to get home as well if you are hospitalised.

Steve