H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, I'm H8 PVMT and I'm a new FZ6 owner. Actually truth be told I'm a new rider and the FZ is my 1st bike ever and I think I made one hell of a choice.

so far on the bike I've purchased my FE kit, flush front signals, pazzo levers (short and black), I've painted my stock exhaust housing and my pass pegs, installed some sliders and just ordered the Axio tail bag.

Next on my list is exhaust but I'm still trying to decide on what to get, it's not a cheap choice so it'll take some thinking and questioning.

I'm an open book so if anyone has questions of me just ask. I also love my Jeep and off roading. My very good friends actually started a magazine, CRAWL, if you are into 4x4's check it out you wont be disappointed.

H8.

S

sportrider

Welcome aboard!! I've got a 95 jeep Cherokee with a Ranch 6" lift 32x11.5 MTs on it and a Comanche pick up thats under construction. if you ever go out to borrego springs or octillio:D wells let me know!!!

J

jsteinb95

Hello, I'm H8 PVMT and I'm a new FZ6 owner. Actually truth be told I'm a new rider and the FZ is my 1st bike ever and I think I made one hell of a choice.

so far on the bike I've purchased my FE kit, flush front signals, pazzo levers (short and black), I've painted my stock exhaust housing and my pass pegs, installed some sliders and just ordered the Axio tail bag.

Next on my list is exhaust but I'm still trying to decide on what to get, it's not a cheap choice so it'll take some thinking and questioning.

I'm an open book so if anyone has questions of me just ask. I also love my Jeep and off roading. My very good friends actually started a magazine, CRAWL, if you are into 4x4's check it out you wont be disappointed.

H8.

Hello and welcome. It sounds like your bike is ready to go. It's good to see new members introduce themselves and tell a bit about themself. I too have a Jeep and love off roading, we've got alot of good trails and mountains to climb here in the desert. You have a wrangler? cherokee? comanche? I'm glad you have joined. Enjoy the site. :thumbup:

P.S. The 95 cherokee that sportrider_fz6 is talking about is mine. His is the comanche. :)

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 93 wrangler, SOA with 4.88's in the diff's. Aussie locker in the front and Detroit in the rear along with a Ford 8.8 back there with disc brakes. Master craft seats, full cage 35" MTR's and some other crap :D I love my Jeep and as you can tell modding isn't new to me, I think I'm on my 3rd set of axles, all the work done by me and my friends.

thanks for the welcome everyone.

J

jsteinb95

I have a 93 wrangler, SOA with 4.88's in the diff's. Aussie locker in the front and Detroit in the rear along with a Ford 8.8 back there with disc brakes. Master craft seats, full cage 35" MTR's and some other crap :D I love my Jeep and as you can tell modding isn't new to me, I think I'm on my 3rd set of axles, all the work done by me and my friends.

Dang, your wrangler sounds awesome. I would love to have a rubicon, well any kind of wrangler would do. I've been on some gnarly hills, I love the adreneline. You should go to the top of the forum and click on photo gallery and upload some pics in member galleries. I've been wanting to cut my fenders and put bush wacker fender flairs, but haven't gotten around to doing so. Maybe we could hook up some time and go off roading. We see
100's of Jeeps out here this time of year. :thumbup:

S

sportrider

I swapped out the axle disconnect dana 30 front with 3.07s off a XJ front with 3.55s I'm looking for a 98 or newer explorer rear(ford 8.8) with 3.55s for the comanche with disc brakes.

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
On my front I still have the 30 but I bought alloy shafts and eliminated the vacuum disconnect. If you are patient you'll find an explorer axle, I got VERY lucky mine was 150.00 but still under the Explorer and the guy thought it had drum brakes. For the price I was willing to accept the drum brakes but when i got there to disassemble it I realized it had disc :D it was like Christmas!

S

sportrider

sweet!!! I haven't found one yet, but I know its just a matter of time!!:thumbup: