No forum category for "R6" and "FZ6 Girls"?

W

wrightme43

Yep I have actually been thinking of paring the subforums down, and moving the posts to group areas.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Perhaps making the Ladies forum non-bike specific?

As for the R6, while we welcome all riders here, it really is the FZ6-Forum. There are specific R6 forums out there but it's understandable that this place IS THE COOLEST motorcycle forum on the web! :D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems strange to me...we've had a girls section since I joined, forever ago. It is rarely used. How bout one for....girls that had an FZ6, traded it in for a Busa, lost them both in a crap marriage and now rides a bicycle, oh and if you don't have helmet ponytails, don't come in. LOL just joking, but seriously, the more restrictions you put on a sub/forum, the less active it will be. I think the one for girls was sufficient....just my 2 cents...:spank:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems strange to me...we've had a girls section since I joined, forever ago. It is rarely used. How bout one for....girls that had an FZ6, traded it in for a Busa, lost them both in a crap marriage and now rides a bicycle, oh and if you don't have helmet ponytails, don't come in. LOL just joking, but seriously, the more restrictions you put on a sub/forum, the less active it will be. I think the one for girls was sufficient....just my 2 cents...:spank:

:hijack: You lost the 'Busa??!!??:eek: Wow, I must have been under a rock for the past few months! Sorry to hear you are bikeless.:( I hope everything works out in the long run and you can get back on two (engine powered) wheels.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:hijack: You lost the 'Busa??!!??:eek: Wow, I must have been under a rock for the past few months! Sorry to hear you are bikeless.:( I hope everything works out in the long run and you can get back on two (engine powered) wheels.
Nah, just didn't advertise it. Its all good, better off now anyway.

(sorry about my last post, apparently I was grouchy lol)