Yamaha Sport Bags

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
soo.. i have had these bags (with the exception of the tank bag, its new for this season) for about 2 years now and think its time for a review.. they are not bad for soft luggage i guess.. the saddle bags dont hold all that much, but with the tail bag you can fit enough for a weekend.. the tail bag expands and so does the tank bag.. but i havent used the tank bag yet ... but the tail bag is my fav and is worth every penny in my opinion.. plus they all have the yamaha logo on and have that oem look...

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you. I didn't even know Yamaha made luggage! They look very good on the FZ; how are they attached, and how hard to install/remove?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the tail and saddle bags just kinda velcro strap to the seat/bike... very simple to put on... the tank bag is magnetic.. clamps down and doesnt move.. hope that helps

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow. I really like the look of those. And they appear to be close to the size of the Cortech Sport bags.. Hmmm

Damn... can't find them on Yammy site (or anywhere else for that matter.) I want these bags!!!

Last edited:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i fount most of them on ebay.. do serches for yamaha sport bags or yamaha tail bag..

Sum of all parts usually has a few bags in stock so it might be worth messaging him.. i will have to find the part numbers for all the bags...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
K

kamino

For those that have been following my post in the touring section I purchased
the Cortech Sport bag system for a trip from SC to Fla. I was planning