UK Riders ride out

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

How about we try to get a meet going next spring. This could be a BSB race, motorcycle event or what ever you fancy?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We Just need to come a with a time, date and a location that is reasonably assessable to us all. You need a passport to go and see Jonac from here. lol I would also be up for a weekend event. My friend lives in the isle of man. Im trying to sort some garden space to pitch a tent.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a good idea.:iconbeer:

Try not to be too ambitious with first gathering.
Totally mate, It would be cool if there were just a good number of us could meet and just have a face to face. Hopefully it can go on from there. The IOM would only work with a couple of years notice as it gets booked up really quickly. If any one has a suggestion on a meeting place in spring then lets go for it. I personally am happy to meet in the midlands or even a bit further a field. there are three of us who live "Dan saff" within 30 miles of each other. We could go as a mini group to meet the rest of you.
Neil

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon a race meet would be a good idea ... IOM does sound excellent but would take some organising !! I'm in the Falkands with work from 5th Mar til mid April .... Can you work around that ??? please :)

Lincolnshire has some excellent roads if you fancied a blast !!?? (Cadwell park ???) or If you know some tasty twisties darn sarf then I would happily travel for that ... Let me know what you come up with Neil

JC

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Jonathan,
I hope you pack your speedos mate, should be lovely for a dip in Port Stanley that time of year lol. Personally being the fair bloke that I am we should go for some where as close to the midlands as possible. That way we all got to put the same amount of effort in. Here is the BSB calendar for next year:

24 March Snetterton Official Test
6 April Brands Hatch (GP)
20 April Thruxton
5 May Oulton Park *
26 May Donington Park (GP) *
15 June Snetterton
29 June Mallory Park * *
20 July Oulton Park
10 August Knockhill
25 August Cadwell Park *
14 September Croft
28 September Silverstone (International)
12 October Brands Hatch (Indy)

A track day would be great to, but some members may not want to do it as a first meet. So I reckon BSB or WSB? I am going to try to hook up with Dunno and do Thruxton. Its pretty close to us.

Neil

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
5 May Oulton Park *
26 May Donington Park (GP) *
15 June Snetterton
29 June Mallory Park * *

Oulton Park and Donington are both bank holidays. Just so you know.... Location wise Donington or Mallory are probably best but Mallory's a crappy little place. Can see all the track though

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Then there is also WSBK:

August 3 Great-Britain Brands Hatch
September 7 Great-Britain Donington Park

Don't think Checa has quite the pull of Toseland or Biaggi though

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Then there is also WSBK:

August 3 Great-Britain Brands Hatch
September 7 Great-Britain Donington Park

Don't think Checa has quite the pull of Toseland or Biaggi though
August 3rd is my birthday. What a coincidence. I reckon that there are more riders from up Norff than dan saff. More people need to get involved to make a decision. I have been to Donny a number of times and Its a bit like Wembley. Nostalgic and over priced lol. I really don't mind. On a smaller scale "B'luggs" we need to do a tack day.